Week 8: Notre Dame at Sequatchie County

BigDave1967

And Notre Dame ya there a good ball team they could win state this year but have to go thru Alcoa or Cpa. Notre Dame would mercy rule any valley team this year even Marion County. Marion is good but I'd like too see em play signal or Notre dame and see how good that D really is for coach ross. Be just like last year Marion won't make it far in playoffs cuz they haven't played anyone good besides central and they lost that game, and get put out once they play a good team in playoffs. My rant is over for today there Pikeville buddy:)

And Notre Dame ya there a good ball team they could win state this year but have to go thru Alcoa or Cpa. Notre Dame would mercy rule any valley team this year even Marion County. Marion is good but I'd like too see em play signal or Notre dame and see how good that D really is for coach ross. Be just like last year Marion won't make it far in playoffs cuz they haven't played anyone good besides central and they lost that game, and get put out once they play a good team in playoffs. My rant is over for today there Pikeville buddy:)

This is hilarious. Why is it when teams get reminded how horrible they are its always "I wish MC played so and so..." You guys schedule about the same non district teams we do. It's not like you are playing ND and Signal because you want too it's because you have to play the teams in your district. Coach Ross has already said he wants to schedule up even if it means losing 2 or 3 games a season. That's what helps in playoffs. We have been put out in the qtrs the last 2 years to the eventual state champion. If we get put out before Cookeville this year it will be to the team that wins it all again.

This is hilarious. Why is it when teams get reminded how horrible they are its always "I wish MC played so and so..." You guys schedule about the same non district teams we do. It's not like you are playing ND and Signal because you want too it's because you have to play the teams in your district. Coach Ross has already said he wants to schedule up even if it means losing 2 or 3 games a season. That's what helps in playoffs. We have been put out in the qtrs the last 2 years to the eventual state champion. If we get put out before Cookeville this year it will be to the team that wins it all again.

the thing about that Valley, all the way from N. Jackson to SC, whoever on top thumpin da heads of everyone else in da valley gets da most cheap shots.....everybody hates da winner in the valley and the loosers at da time are always making excuse for their shortfallins.....is Booger spend sum many year in that Valley and is one the best places in the world for some Friday night football;;;;;;;well except for ND right now :mrgreen: