Gerry Bertier's 4A Playoff Predictions After Week 7

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean this nicely...but u see the analogy...if u memphis folk would get ur head out of the memphis area...ud recognize that football is being played elsewhere...and @ a high level...hence ur whole thread about whitehaven hasnt fallen off, other teams are getting stronger

teams arent just getting better in memphis

there is a reason memphis only gets 2 teams in the 4a playoffs and its not because u only have 1 district

I like Liberty, however unless Liberty has gotten extremely better then it will be a repeat of last year's playoffs with Trezevant dominating them again

i mean this nicely...but u see the analogy...if u memphis folk would get ur head out of the memphis area...ud recognize that football is being played elsewhere...and @ a high level...hence ur whole thread about whitehaven hasnt fallen off, other teams are getting stronger

teams arent just getting better in memphis

there is a reason memphis only gets 2 teams in the 4a playoffs and its not because u only have 1 district

Liberty, got better... The Purple Bears got better AND have been to the Title game before... Teli White aint no Joke

Bruh, them North Memphis boys lay wood. They have had more Playoff success lately than Pearl-Cohn. Now I do believe the game between them will be a barn burner. I hope it happens

Bruh chill! Pearl-Cohn have already played trezevant before and they didn't lay no wood...lol Game want be a barn burner unless trezevant can score 60 plus.

Liberty, got better... The Purple Bears got better AND have been to the Title game before... Teli White aint no Joke

i am well aware of what trezevant brings to the table...they are good...top 3 team in the west...they are not the hands down best team tho...maybe they are in memphis...but the west is nashville to the mississippi river

must have some old seniors if theyve been to the title game

I like Liberty, however unless Liberty has gotten extremely better then it will be a repeat of last year's playoffs with Trezevant dominating them again

ur use of the word dominating is funny...what would u call trezevants other scores against the teams from memphis who avg 50 ypg against them...and we did it on the 1st drive

trezevant is a great defensive team...and very solid running team...those 2 things will win a lot of games in a lot of divisions...

i like the bears...i like the way they play the game...

i am well aware of what trezevant brings to the table...they are good...top 3 team in the west...they are not the hands down best team tho...maybe they are in memphis...but the west is nashville to the mississippi river

must have some old seniors if theyve been to the title game

The seniors would've been freshmen the year trez went to the title game...

I was speaking on the FACT Trezevant's Program had been there recently. I wasn't saying it to say they had current players on the Roster that were in the Title game. 

im clearly nitpicking...and i know theyve been to the championship...i saw it

thats 1 game better than liberty

however...like u said...not 1 single player on that team has played for the title...making ur point...well...useless...

cause none of those young men have that experience...what they do have is the drive to get there and be better than they were last year...which was semifinal good...

experience only matters if u actually have it...not if ur grandfather did

im clearly nitpicking...and i know theyve been to the championship...i saw it

thats 1 game better than liberty

however...like u said...not 1 single player on that team has played for the title...making ur point...well...useless...

cause none of those young men have that experience...what they do have is the drive to get there and be better than they were last year...which was semifinal good...

experience only matters if u actually have it...not if ur grandfather did

The Coach is still there... Teli White has their program on point... He and that QB he's got will be the difference. Liberty was beaten last year and likely will be beaten again by them.