Hampton vs Hancock

tootiedwc

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once Ebola, terrorism, and this administration get done with our country, the discovery channel will be outside our window

That statement is not a stretch! And its EXACTLY what he said he wanted this country to be...EQUAL to the rest of the world...A bunch of slaves, begging at his feet and the feet of those like him.

NO THANKS!

That statement is not a stretch! And its EXACTLY what he said he wanted this country to be...EQUAL to the rest of the world...A bunch of slaves, begging at his feet and the feet of those like him.

NO THANKS!

Ever read about the NEW WORLD ORDER and who 1st made the statement. I think a plan has been in place for a while.

Ever read about the NEW WORLD ORDER and who 1st made the statement. I think a plan has been in place for a while.

Yes the NWO is full of nuts.... And I agree this is nothing new...Rome knew all about it!

For the last few decades, they've been looking for the right chump, that had the same desires as they, and to turn all the heads while they put it in motion...

Opening the borders was about more than just votes! Can anyone say human enterovirus 68? Ebola? And on and on!

I may sound like a big nut, but the picture is becoming clear...IF you dare to look!

I'd much rather talk football :mrgreen:

Yes the NWO is full of nuts.... And I agree this is nothing new...Rome knew all about it!

For the last few decades, they've been looking for the right chump, that had the same desires as they, and to turn all the heads while they put it in motion...

Opening the borders was about more than just votes! Can anyone say human enterovirus 68? Ebola? And on and on!

I may sound like a big nut, but the picture is becoming clear...IF you dare to look!

Yeah football is much more soothing.

You sound like a nut because you are one!! However.... in the above post you are 100% spot on.

Amen 

You sound like a nut because you are one!! However.... in the above post you are 100% spot on.

Being a nut makes life a lil fun'r :)

However, we have turned into one screwed up country....More concerned about Harry & Dick getting to marry and how many abortions we can perform in a day than we are about our own safety and health! I may not be as big a nut as I thot!