Halls @ Central the Broadway Bowl

RedD

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville people I'm going to ask a question, so don't go getting all riled up...Has GQ ever sent a QB to a D-1 school and him have success their...not talking about somebody that transferred to a D1, somebody that signed their to begin with, stayed there for 4 years, and was a good QB? Just wondering?

Has Halls? ...............

Maryville people I'm going to ask a question, so don't go getting all riled up...Has GQ ever sent a QB to a D-1 school and him have success their...not talking about somebody that transferred to a D1, somebody that signed their to begin with, stayed there for 4 years, and was a good QB?  Just wondering?

Patton Robinette at Vanderbilt. He did a great job in 2013 and has bogged down under Vandy's Non-Coach.

No Halls hasn't but that wasn't the question.  GQ and his staff has developed many good players over his years at Maryville but Robinette is the closest too being a great player from Maryville to star in college.  There was a QB that signed at S. Carolina some years ago but I think he transferred to Eastern Ky or Tenn. Tech or some school like that and had a very good career.  I hope Robinette will have a great career at Vandy but you never know what will happen. 

No Halls hasn't but that wasn't the question. GQ and his staff has developed many good players over his years at Maryville but Robinette is the closest too being a great player from Maryville to star in college. There was a QB that signed at S. Carolina some years ago but I think he transferred to Eastern Ky or Tenn. Tech or some school like that and had a very good career. I hope Robinette will have a great career at Vandy but you never know what will happen.

Cade Thompson was his name. Robinette is an average QB at Vandy. Don't see him ever being great. Was great in HS for sure.

No Halls hasn't but that wasn't the question.  GQ and his staff has developed many good players over his years at Maryville but Robinette is the closest too being a great player from Maryville to star in college.  There was a QB that signed at S. Carolina some years ago but I think he transferred to Eastern Ky or Tenn. Tech or some school like that and had a very good career.  I hope Robinette will have a great career at Vandy but you never know what will happen. 

With that joke Mason coaching Vandy I'd transfer if I were Robinette.

Cade Thompson was his name. Robinette is an average QB at Vandy. Don't see him ever being great. Was great in HS for sure.

Cade started at South Carolina, and ended up transferring to UT-Martin and was a multi year starter there and is high on several statistical lists, including being #2 in career passing yards and #2 in career TD passes. He had a really good career at UTM.