District 11AA

Wavotiger10

I don't know who CW starts, but at the game last night Waverly started a 6'4 kid and a 6'5 kid. The second one being a sophomore. Unless this kid at CW is just massive Waverly will be fine on the boards.I look forward to the games. The coach at CW seems to get the most out his guys.

The Boards were not a problem for Waverly last year at all.but they were for Creekwood I just think it might tip the scales a bit in Creekwoods favor but I am not sure who they lost to a knee injury either.I will be there as I am not from Camden and love a good Basketball game

Waverly is returning all their starters and Camden is Replacing 7 seniors.. Camden as a whole could give a rats patoot about Basketball also :) Hayden is a good kid and a lock down defender I find it hard to believe he would have seen zero playing time. If so thats stupid and your coach isn't that...He is going to make an excellent addition to our Baseball team also but even if he did neither he would make an excellent addition to the community thats a definite win in Camdens favor

Please don't judge Les Trotter based by what one of us old timers say! We don't know Les would or wouldn't had done. I'm sure Hayden would had gotten playing time. He is a great player and have great defensive play. Every team needs a defensive player off the bench. Wavoh8er, idk what your problem is but you are saying what you are based on your biased toward Waverly whatever it may be. Who do you even represent other than "Alcoa"? Depending on how long it is til Waverly plays Creek Wood rather or not it will be a blow out or close game. Waverly players are still transitioning to the hardwood. If one of those 6-Footers that were mentioned was Jordan Hughey don't expect to see much of him. I will be very surprised if he is on the squad in February. I hate it if you do not like that point but the fact is he is in a bad situation which ultimately leads to issues for him. Don't come at me about spreading somebody personal life. Idc whose feelings it hurts so save it. Hopefully Waverly will be transitioned well before the Creek Wood game. If they are not Waverly may have a situation! Go Tigers

Please don't judge Les Trotter based by what one of us old timers say! We don't know Les would or wouldn't had done. I'm sure Hayden would had gotten playing time. He is a great player and have great defensive play. Every team needs a defensive player off the bench. Wavoh8er, idk what your problem is but you are saying what you are based on your biased toward Waverly whatever it may be. Who do you even represent other than "Alcoa"? Depending on how long it is til Waverly plays Creek Wood rather or not it will be a blow out or close game. Waverly players are still transitioning to the hardwood. If one of those 6-Footers that were mentioned was Jordan Hughey don't expect to see much of him. I will be very surprised if he is on the squad in February. I hate it if you do not like that point but the fact is he is in a bad situation which ultimately leads to issues for him. Don't come at me about spreading somebody personal life. Idc whose feelings it hurts so save it. Hopefully Waverly will be transitioned well before the Creek Wood game. If they are not Waverly may have a situation! Go Tigers

The Waverly Creekwood games should be great games. Those are two talented teams who seem to play hard for their coach. Should be fun to watch.

The Waverly Creekwood games should be great games. Those are two talented teams who seem to play hard for their coach. Should be fun to watch.

volaholic15 I am an Alcoa supporter through and through and also supporter of anyone who beats Waverly......Lewis County, Fairview, Hickman County, Harpeth, Hunters Lane, and East Nashville. The list will only continue to grow!

I judge Trotter every time I see his teams play...one of, if not the best coach in the state.The fact that he came home to coach when i know there are better paying jobs says even more about him as a person. I am even old enough to remember when he played for his Dad..You guys are lucky to have him

I judge Trotter every time I see his teams play...one of, if not the best coach in the state.The fact that he came home to coach when i know there are better paying jobs says even more about him as a person. I am even old enough to remember when he played for his Dad..You guys are lucky to have him

I agree and it should be a great season of basketball with some intense games along the way

He has a very sweet deal at Summertown. He left an EXTREMELY talented group of players and good money.