william blount vs farragut

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G91, I hate to break it to you, but we also used the "Kroger" adjustments to hold mairvul to 3 2nd half points. Truth is they could of scored 40 more if they wanted to. We also had "blood in the water" and ol Mudslide in the stands cheering the team on and.couldn't slow down mairvul. Good luck against Farragut. I think it will turn out to be a good game to watch.

Gov, you lost me when you said a few pages earlier that Maryville was vastly superior to West.

Not to bring up that game again bc both teams were subjected to the worst referees I've ever seen officiate a game, but I think West played them pretty tough overall and had the lead briefly even though Maryville went on to win. Maryville could have won 38-16 instead of the 31-16 final, but I didn't see them play 5 qb's play against West and if I'm wrong please correct me Maryville fans.

I admit Maryville is better or even superior to West bc they played, but to say vastly superior is both insulting and ignorant.

Best of luck against Farragut and I hope you win bc West needs William Blount to get to 5 wins and help their playoff seeding...my only advice just don't underestimate them.

Gov, you lost me when you said a few pages earlier that Maryville was vastly superior to West.

Not to bring up that game again bc both teams were subjected to the worst referees I've ever seen officiate a game, but I think West played them pretty tough overall and had the lead briefly even though Maryville went on to win. Maryville could have won 38-16 instead of the 31-16 final, but I didn't see them play 5 qb's play against West and if I'm wrong please correct me Maryville fans.

I admit Maryville is better or even superior to West bc they played, but to say vastly superior is both insulting and ignorant.

Best of luck against Farragut and I hope you win bc West needs William Blount to get to 5 wins and help their playoff seeding...my only advice just don't underestimate them.

I am not worried that our team will underestimate Farragut. Over the past few years they have played some of their best football against farragut and after the way the past two weeks have gone the team is mad. I just don't see the Govs coming out flat against farragut with all that is at stake. I think WB wins. But in all honesty Bearden scares me... I could see the govs beating farragut and underestimating bearden and getting beat.

I am not worried that our team will underestimate Farragut. Over the past few years they have played some of their best football against farragut and after the way the past two weeks have gone the team is mad. I just don't see the Govs coming out flat against farragut with all that is at stake. I think WB wins. But in all honesty Bearden scares me... I could see the govs beating farragut and underestimating bearden and getting beat.

Bearden is beyond awful...I'm actually shocked they scored that many on Farragut...beat Farragut and you should win Bearden as well