william blount vs farragut

Well here it goes. I'm picking Farragut based on how each team played against West. That's really my best guess. Love to see Gov91 get into the playoffs and be 5-5 which would be on a path of progress for their program. The JV team looks good and the future is in the younger players there.

We're going to the playoffs!!!!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much thanks to SX, BigEarl, and Matback....I hope he does well tonight, he has worked really hard and hopefully is ready. I know one thing, his dad is much more nervous than he could ever be. Great seeing you today, Matback.

Jake I can't imagine how you are feeling with your son getting the start on a Friday night.... I get butterflies when my 9 year old goes in on the kickoff receiving team once or twice a game. Lol

Jake I can't imagine how you are feeling with your son getting the start on a Friday night.... I get butterflies when my 9 year old goes in on the kickoff receiving team once or twice a game. Lol

Good luck from GB,jake!Matback with butterflies?Yeah right.LOL.Good luck to all!matback you never texted me that younguns schedule!