william blount vs farragut

Don't toy with me lol

FACT!I have known for some while(i have gave you hints),there are some other Gov fans that knew.I just didnt want to say anything until i knew the playoffs were out of the question.Now if he cant find someone "good" enough to take it he may coach until he finds one, ut i dont think he will.He has what he wanted and will get the rest soon.I will leave it at this,you all will hear something soon enough.Good luck!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Blount is terrible.

You are halfway correct. The team overall has a terrible attitude. At halftime the govs were in the game. But after the pick 6 early in the 2nd half the team kind of lost it's fight. You could see that the effort just wasn't there. Plus a few injuries in the 2nd half didn't help things either.

^ I can. They pretty much laid down after that pick 6 early in the 2nd half. You could see that the team just wasn't in it after that. After that pick 6 the team was only down 18. IMO if you give up when you are only down 18 something is bad wrong. When you are down 18 early in the 3rd qtr you have more than enough time to come back. It all just comes down to mindset. Are you gonna be determined to fight your way back into the game or throw in the towel? Lately the Govs mostly do the latter... If the Govs had a winning attitude we wouldn't have to see crap like we saw tonight.

I kind of figured Farragut would win this one tonight. Does this knock W.B. out of the playoffs.

Most likely. There might be a slim chance that we get in on 4 wins. But I think alot of teams ahead of us would have to lose for that to happen, so it's unlikely. I'm not gonna lie though... It's disappointing that we will prolly miss the playoffs again but when you look at the bigger picture it really wouldn't matter if we did make the playoffs. If we did make it in we would just get our butts handed to us by maryville or blackman. The team just needs to worry about bearden next week and try to go out on a positive note.

govs91 I tried to tell you that Farragut was not as bad as their record , just a beast of a schedule and a ton of injuries. seriously -- maybe WB gave up but they are the inferior team . I will give them credit for realizing our safeties really struggle . trust me if your at bearden  you could be in as much trouble as us next week cause yall don't have the "playing for the playoffs" thing anymore        oh yeah by the way we road over in my  pos truck ^_^  good luck to yall

govs91 I tried to tell you that Farragut was not as bad as their record , just a beast of a schedule and a ton of injuries. seriously -- maybe WB gave up but they are the inferior team . I will give them credit for realizing our safeties really struggle . trust me if your at bearden you could be in as much trouble as us next week cause yall don't have the "playing for the playoffs" thing anymore oh yeah by the way we road over in my pos truck ^_^ good luck to yall

Huh?

I never said that Farragut was a bad team. I knew that this game was gonna be tough and I said as much. The Govs were in the game at halftime but pretty much gave up after that pick 6 and things kind of snowballed from there.