South Pitt vs. Polk (Moore man against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

All you guys have a safe trip up to Benton tonight. I hope we give you guys a good game. Probably be a lot of young guys in for us to fill in the injuried players. But good thing about the younger guys getting game time will help them for next year. Once again have a safe trip and a injury free game Lord knows we don't need anymore.

Let me ask you a question? Did you tell that Davis man that I want to take a new picture of him tonight without that terrible looking mustache? I will give it to Murphy to put in his book next year. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Hey guys it Glenn here. I'm not sure why we are even typing that much in here. I told you guys before. The Polk Bears aren't even kinda fast. They must not even as big or strong as they have been cause they haven't won a game. That tells me there is no way our Pirates should lose this game. We are pretty fast. At times even really fast. Our blockers hopefully has been working on their fastness cause if they block fast enough tonight our runners will do the rest cause Polk Bears aren't even kinda fast. You can bet a Harvey burger on that

From Glenn

Fixing to head that way. Should be a great night weather-wise. I called the high school and they said it starts at 7:00, not 6:30. Hope both teams do their best with no injuries.

Thanks for the update start time. I told your wife 6:30 because that's what that durn pegleg man told me! I bet he was trying to make me late for this game! Pirates by 7 tonight.