Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

GC fans - if you think Walker and Howard are the only players MC has, then you haven't done your homework. Posey #19 has been consistent all year. Really good player with a lot of targets besides Howard. The Bobcats defense was in position to tackle #9 Walker all night, he was just eluding tackles and going through different holes. see highlights. http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2565645/highlights/195300941

No doubt about it, Walker is a stud. You are correct, we where in position to make tackles, just have to tackle better. I have looked at stats and watched film. Posey has very good stats, and he can stand there and throw the ball. The film is what I like. He doesn't like contact. You can see it in film and in the game. We need to hit him hard a few times to start the game.Rattle the cage.

Irony truth? One of the play callers didn't even have his brown briefcase with him the other night. He's carried it everywhere with him over the years before and after games. Never leaves his side. Years of secrets tucked away in that baby. Heck he's has even threatened to hand cuff it to his arm like in the Blues Brothers. Have y'all not seen it ? Maybe they don't love you as much as they did the cats. Maybe your just something to just pass the time like the past coaches that have been there. Who knows? Who cares! Just hoping the Cats can spoil your hopes! You know "Restore the Bore!" Pressure is on you. Hope you QB can concentrate over your 10 milk jugs. MC fans seem to be really buying in. Good luck to ya! Go Bobcats!

Irony truth? One of the play callers didn't even have his brown briefcase with him the other night. He's carried it everywhere with him over the years before and after games. Never leaves his side. Years of secrets tucked away in that baby. Heck he's has even threatened to hand cuff it to his arm like in the Blues Brothers. Have y'all not seen it ? Maybe they don't love you as much as they did the cats. Maybe your just something to just pass the time like the past coaches that have been there. Who knows? Who cares! Just hoping the Cats can spoil your hopes! You know "Restore the Bore!" Pressure is on you. Hope you QB can concentrate over your 10 milk jugs. MC fans seem to be really buying in. Good luck to ya! Go Bobcats!

I think he just knew he wouldn't need his briefcase to beat a team like Giles County.

• Upvote 1

a wise old man once said...............oh nevermind, just go out there and give em heck bobbies.

Hey BVD good to see you on here good luck on to your Devils! got a Frat Brother's son supposedly kicking for yall this year. Good Luck! BTW you didn't get excited the other night did you? Go Vols!

I think he just knew he wouldn't need his briefcase to beat a team like Giles County.

Lol....JD....your just like an old hemroid, you know when its about to flare up. Heck, You are such a smart-#### I bet you could sit on a carton of ice cream and tell what flavor it is. Go Bobcats!

Lol....JD....your just like an old hemroid, you know when its about to flare up. Heck, You are such a smart-#### I bet you could sit on a carton of ice cream and tell what flavor it is. Go Bobcats!

I hope you are into basketball!! After tomorrow night that's all you will have to focus on. ðŸ‘

You are probably more of a Badminton guy though.

Edited by Jdjones767676