5A Playoffs After Week 8

mjuhb

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really would like West to be in quad 2 and get the chance to play the Owls...if West wins PA will you give props or make excuses and root for the west tn teams again like last year?

I was mad because yal beat the pants off of the BlueRaiders. My 5aaa district buddies. Everyone is talking about West like they were the Champs. All I'm saying is that this is a new year and some teams are better. And IMO there's no clear favorite in this race . Hillsboro is the deepest team and I'm not over looking them . I do think my got a shot though.

I was mad because yal beat the pants off of the BlueRaiders. My 5aaa district buddies. Everyone is talking about West like they were the Champs. All I'm saying is that this is a new year and some teams are better. And IMO there's no clear favorite in this race . Hillsboro is the deepest team and I'm not over looking them . I do think my got a shot though.

I agree that this year is a lot deeper with so many good teams and as for West they are 7-1 and are not state champs. I believe they have a great shot to win but they will be in battles rounds 2-5 regardless of quad.

Don't know much about Hillsboro but I've heard Ridgeway is really good and a huge favorite from west tn

his team aint Fulton he is a bandwagon fan. This is 5AAA and 6AAA

# BIGBOYFOOTBALL. You aint got nuthin to talk about over on the Fulton thread huh?

Well we over her in 5A dont crown the same team each year .We go back to the drawing board and try and find away to knock the Champs off. GO BACK AND CLAIM YOUR TROPHY IN THAT NON COMPETITIVE DISTRICT. THIS FOR THE BIGBOYFOOTBALL. #LOP

The non-competitive district?   What...we beat Cleveland 38-14 with 5 TOs and I believe Cleveland is second in your district right now and if they beat you all they win the district? 

So you struggled with a weak DB team who beat a bad Farragut team by a POINT!  So for comparison sake in the district you better make sure they are ready to handle business Friday.

So who in you district is good? What is East Hamiltons, Cleveland, Soddy, Walker Valley, Mcminns record combined? Our region does have Maryville in the region and we did go on the road to Asheville, NC who is 8-1 by the way in 4A(largest classification) and a good Cleveland squad who I believe has the leading Rusher and passer in your district?

SOOOOO for comparison sake who in your region compares with Maryville who we played down to wire and had a chance to win without our D1 OLB.

PA how can you continue to talk about West beating the pants off of Cleveland when you all haven't even beaten Cleveland this year and they beat you last year to come up the road and play the Rebels?  Really gutsy on your part given the game has yet to be played.

By the way Cleveland has your number, and even if you beat them this year they have dominated Ooltewah FOR YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!!!

GO BLUERAIDERS!!!