5A Playoffs After Week 8

mjuhb

Really?  IF....They had a 1 yard score and then scored on the last drive against subs. 

Ohhhhh...but West did score a Defensive TD that game as well....seems to me that Ooltewah will be getting Cleveland at their best...hope you all can beat them.

Uhh yeah, West had how many turnovers? ? Cleveland has been trying to get healthy with the 2 headed monster and manage to run thru the district with wins of no more than 7 pts and lost to the "strength of schedule" teams. They ain't seen no team like Ooltewah who can offend and defend. And you can judge the Owls dominance after Friday. #LOP

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh yeah, West had how many turnovers? ? Cleveland has been trying to get healthy with the 2 headed monster and manage to run thru the district with wins of no more than 7 pts and lost to the "strength of schedule" teams. They ain't seen no team like Ooltewah who can offend and defend. And you can judge the Owls dominance after Friday. #LOP

Who have the Owls dominated?? A not so great DB team? How many did the Owls give up that night?

Answer my question #CUPCAKE! Who have the Owls dominated and how many points did you give up to a weak DB team?

All along I have had Ooltewah and OR as my picks to be in Cookeville from the East but you have soured me on the Owls! As for who my team has dominated? So far, EVERYBODY unfortunately. That may hurt is come playoff time!

His team is Fulton and they have dominated everyone lol

his team aint Fulton he is a bandwagon fan. This is 5AAA and 6AAA

# BIGBOYFOOTBALL. You aint got nuthin to talk about over on the Fulton thread huh?

Well we over her in 5A dont crown the same team each year .We go back to the drawing board and try and find away to knock the Champs off. GO BACK AND CLAIM YOUR TROPHY IN THAT NON COMPETITIVE DISTRICT. THIS FOR THE BIGBOYFOOTBALL. #LOP