5A Playoffs After Week 8

mjuhb

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They sure may be Knox...I guess we will see but if they have to play Ooltewah they may not make out of round 2 or 3. According to PA.

I understand why Ooltewah is not in this conversation but not a problem. I have seen OR PLAY as well as West and don't see anything special that would have them head and shoulders above the rest. Both teams are offensively strong. DEFENSIVELY is where Ooltewah gets the edge.

I understand why Ooltewah is not in this conversation but not a problem. I have seen OR PLAY as well as West and don't see anything special that would have them head and shoulders above the rest. Both teams are offensively strong. DEFENSIVELY is where Ooltewah gets the edge.

OR has a really good defense, they have given up 57pts this season compared to Ooltewahs 85 and have had 4 shutouts .  Ooltewah has had 3 shutouts.  We will not know which one has the edge until they play, but I don't think you can say that Ooltewah gets the edge defensively

I smell a challenge with the defense...the comments about Ooltewah gets the nod.  West defense seems to pretty good and maybe playing their best defense of the season at the moment. They have scored 7 defensive Tds this year and they are really developing some young guys and creating depth as the season goes...look forward to the challenge and with West offense scoring like they do it just makes West defense that much better, by putting pressure on the others teams OC.

I smell a challenge with the defense...the comments about Ooltewah gets the nod.  West defense seems to pretty good and maybe playing their best defense of the season at the moment. They have scored 7 defensive Tds this year and they are really developing some young guys and creating depth as the season goes...look forward to the challenge and with West offense scoring like they do it just makes West defense that much better, by putting pressure on the others teams OC.

West have turned the ball over in that hihg risk high reward offense. The Owls have greatly improved in that area from 2013.

West have turned the ball over in that hihg risk high reward offense. The Owls have greatly improved in that area from 2013.

West I believe as only had 2 TOs in the last two games....and the passing game is developing every week.

The West defense is really starting to put pressure on teams and should be fun to see what happens.

West I believe as only had 2 TOs in the last two games....and the passing game is developing every week.

The West defense is really starting to put pressure on teams and should be fun to see what happens.

if Cleveland could have capitalized on the West turnovers they could have won that game with a less talented team.

if Cleveland could have capitalized on the West turnovers they could have won that game with a less talented team.

Really?  IF....They had a 1 yard score and then scored on the last drive against subs. 

Ohhhhh...but West did score a Defensive TD that game as well....seems to me that Ooltewah will be getting Cleveland at their best...hope you all can beat them.

Isnt that kind of the point though, Cleveland was handed all those turnovers and still West won fairly handidly, seems that would support the argument that West is that much better wouldn't it?

Isnt that kind of the point though, Cleveland was handed all those turnovers and still West won fairly handidly, seems that would support the argument that West is that much better wouldn't it?

I think it was 5 TOs to be exact and they scored on one that was 1 Yard QB sneak.

Edited by TortoiseandtheHare