5A Playoffs After Week 8

mjuhb

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right West is a pretty good football team but those turnovers will be costly in the playoffs when they are playing high powered offensives such as Ooltewah, SD, AC, OR, and even Rhea county.

These playoffs are going to be the best in awhile Nearly all the teams are competitive

OR has a high powered offense?? Really?? 24 points versus a terrible CC defense is not high powered. I still have OR/Ooltewah in Cookeville however.

Maybe so, but lets just let the season play out before we crown anyone state champs. Understand you're a West fan, but it just makes you look real arrogant talking like that. Anything can happen. Try and be more humble like WH4L is.

I'm not being arrogant I'm just being realistic. How unreal is it all the touchdowns they have called back from penalties and the turnovers they have don't deter them at all from obliterating people? They are extremely undisciplined, but it doesn't really seem to matter. I expect them to take a major step back next year, but right now they are on another level. None of those other teams can make that many mistakes and win comortably.

Science Hill, Maryville, Fulton, Catholic, and West are just in a league of their own.

I'm not being arrogant I'm just being realistic. How unreal is it all the touchdowns they have called back from penalties and the turnovers they have don't deter them at all from obliterating people? They are extremely undisciplined, but it doesn't really seem to matter. I expect them to take a major step back next year, but right now they are on another level. None of those other teams can make that many mistakes and win comortably.

Science Hill, Maryville, Fulton, Catholic, and West are just in a league of their own.

Words will be ate 

We won't know what we are until we actually play somebody. Disheartening to say the least

I think Maryville and Fulton are, but not going to say the others are. Long ways to go.