5A Playoffs After Week 8

mjuhb

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I'M CONFUSED ....IS THIS A WEST FAN OR FULTON FAN...BUT I WILL RESPOND....

FIRST OF ALL I CONCUR THAT MY DISTRICT IS DOWN...AND NOT MY FAULT....YOUR DISTRICT IS ALWAYS DOWN....FARAGUT,WB ,HERITAGE, LENIOR,HARDING, BEARDEN WITH A COMBINED RECORD OF??? WAIT FOR IT..16-32!!TO MY DOWN DISTRICTS 20-29!!...REALLY :lol: ...AND IF YOU ARE SOOO GOOD WHY CAN'T YOU GET PAST MARYVILLE???HUH???I THINK IT'S MENTAL FOR ALL EAST TENNESSEE...HECK YOU BEAT ERRBODY ELSE BUT YOU CAN'T CRACK THAT CODE???

YEP DB PUT UP 34 POINTS ON MY SO-CALLED STINGY DEFENSE AND WE PUT UP 42 ON THEIR SO-CALLED HIGH OCTANE OFFENSE....UHHH WE WON....

AS I RECALL....DIDN'T A BAAD FARAGUT PUT UP 30 PTS ON YOUR SUSPECT DEFENSE??? HUH?? IF YOU CAN TURN THAT 1 LOSS INTO A WIN...YOU CAN BE DISTRICT CHAMPS SO QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SEEDING AND TAKE CARE OF BIZZNEZZ LIKE WE PLAN TO DO FRIDAY...

MY OWLS DON'T CARE ABOUT NO LEADING RUSHER OR PASSER FROM CLEVELAND...HECK THEY HAD ALL THAT LAST SEASON AND GOT MERCY RULED....

WHEN YOU BEAT MARYVILLA THEN I WILL CROWN YOU...OTHERWISE...YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE REST OF US LAST SEASON....RINGLESS#LOP #5AAA BIGBOYFOTBALL #BRN :hungry:  :motorbike:

So until we beat Maryville we can not be crowned???

Can you go back and see the last time Maryville lost a District/Region Game...WAIT For IT...2000 to Halls!

No one beats Maryville and to us it is just like losing to anyone else...I hope we meet in the playoffs and we will see how suspect we are.

We will own the 30 Points against Farragut and our region is always down.  That Farragut, Heritage, Hardin Valley, and William Blount, and a bad Bearden team with a new coach.  Would beat East Hamilton, Walker Valley and McMinn.

That Hardin Valley team we beat up on Friday is going to make the 6A playoffs and would beat every team in your district and if not would be a very close game!

The only thing we can compare is the fact that the OWLS did this last season and lost in the playoffs.  Maybe we will see each other soon.

Edited by TortoiseandtheHare

So until we beat Maryville we can not be crowned??? until you win it all, no crown buddy....

Can you go back and see the last time Maryville lost a District/Region Game...WAIT For IT...2000 to Halls! That's yals fought for crowning them...

No one beats Maryville and to us it is just like losing to anyone else...I hope we meet in the playoffs and we will see how suspect we are really Turtle??? as a competitor I would say that mt Owls put on their bigboy pants just like the Rebels....I aint crowning nobody...there is nobody and I mean nobody that is unbeatable IMO..You just have to have the mindset and personel to crack that code....obviously you and others don't simple.... 

We will own the 30 Points against Farragut and our region is always down.  That Farragut, Heritage, Hardin Valley, and William Blount, and a bad Bearden team with a new coach.  Would beat East Hamilton, Walker Valley and McMinn.quit making excuses lol....

That Hardin Valley team we beat up on Friday is going to make the 6A playoffs and would beat every team in your district and if not would be a very close game! The teams that they have beat in the district have a combined record of 6-10 and the non district opponents are winless...so your point is???? east ham, walker and mcminn are 8-16..so who is the cupcake???

The only thing we can compare is the fact that the OWLS did this last season and lost in the playoffs.  Maybe we will see each other soon. #LOP

PA, that's real easy for you to say because you have never had to play or watch your team play against Maryville.  You all would have the same results as everybody else.  If you had played and beaten Maryville, then you could spout off all that mindset nonsense, but until you have had your chance at the Rebels your rant about the right mindset is just that, nonsense.

Edited by OakRidgeKat

PA, that's real easy for you to say because you have never had to play or watch your team play against Maryville.  You all would have the same results as everybody else.  If you had played and beaten Maryville, then you could spout off all that mindset nonsense, but until you have had your chance at the Rebels your rant about the right mindset is just that, nonsense.

ANOTHER APOLOGIST......#SMH

Didn't a South Doyle coach (or maybe a WB coach) crack that Maryville code a few years back just like PA says needs to be done?  I don't think that worked out too well.

THE GOAL IS TO BEAT THE TEAM THAT HAS HAD YOUR NUMBER...IF YOU ARE OF THE MINDSET TO DO SO.....OR HAVE THE COACHING AND PERSONEL TO PULL IT OFF...OR CONTINUE TO CONCEDE TO THAT LOSS....

THE FIRST STEP IN A VICTORY IS TO BELIEVE.....SIEGEL MERCY RULED US THE FIRST 2 OUT OF 3 YEARS....WE CAME CLOSE LAST SEASON BUT COULD NOT PULL IT OFF....

FINALLY WE CRACK THAT CODE....YES THEY ARE DOWN THIS YEAR...BUT THE OWLS ARE UP....BUT STILL ONLY WON BY 4 PTS.....

I'M NOT GOING TO GO IN WITH A MINDSET THAT A TEAM IS GOING TO BEAT ME NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THE HAVE DEFEATED US IN THE PAST.....I WOULDN'T WANT ANYONE ON MY TEAM WITH THE ATTITUDE THAT THE GAME IS ALREADY WON BEFORE WE HAVE TAKEN THE FIRST SNAP....HOW IS ONE TEAM ALWAYS UP EVERY YEAR.....AND OTHERS ARE ALWAYS DOWN??

Here is a scenario. Lawrence County defeats Shelbyville. Most certainly would move into top 8 with a 7-2 record and a 7 game win streak. Do you still think they would end up a #4 seed in Quad 4 against Memphis area teams? I think that would be a little bit extreme for a top 8 team.

I don't think Lawrence Co is going to quad 4 anyway.

I figure Hardin County gets in and will be Quad 4 without a doubt. LCHS has a win over them already. I suspect LCHS ends up in quad 3 as a #2 as a region champ should they beat Shelbyville and end on a 8 game win streak. They should very well be 8-1 save for a last minute loss at Columbia on opening night. Columbia gave Shelbyville all they could handle and then some last week (Lost in overtime on a 4th down play at the goal line). We were in Quad 3 last season and lost at Gallatin. I believe we win at least 1 game in the playoffs and possibly 2 before it gets real.