GCA visits Rockwood!

Raven52

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the sticks you got to find any power source possible......so I rigged up a little turbo generator to a stationary bike and presto.....free electricity.  Course you got get the skillet slinger and a couple of nephews to pedal the dang thang.  Call my gizmo whatever you want but it will provide them smart watcha-macall-its enough power to make it work without all them wires attached to it.  Yeehaw... now if I can just get my water wheel to work in the bathtub, I'll have the water bill nailed too! :huh:

Kazzatori

I also have a flex compasitor for plucking the feathers off chickens too.  Or could I interest you in some fine impliments that the coaches use in the bunker to increase the players pain thresh hold.  Not in the same league as waterboarding but some bruising can occur.  Witchet Sticks, auto fluncuators, hopping crystals, calabrator pipe cleaners, and  secret speed accuators are all still available if you pay shipping costs.....!  :blush:  :blush:

Kazollator

p.s.  Let the games begin.....!

I also have a flex compasitor for plucking the feathers off chickens too.  Or could I interest you in some fine impliments that the coaches use in the bunker to increase the players pain thresh hold.  Not in the same league as waterboarding but some bruising can occur.  Witchet Sticks, auto fluncuators, hopping crystals, calabrator pipe cleaners, and  secret speed accuators are all still available if you pay shipping costs.....!  :blush:  :blush:

Kazollator

p.s.  Let the games begin.....!

I invented those things years ago :rolleyes: