Week 10- Dresden @ Huntingdon

Guest hevyrevy1611

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Thank you maybe we can make some adjustments, we cant cover the pass good, also when we lost our center to Camden it was a big hit as he was a great blocker. Since we lost him, people been going to try to block through the middle because the backup center is a terrible blocker. He isnt ready to be center and blocking but thats how injuries work. We can't cover the deep pass at all though. Our defense looked great first few weeks but I dont think no one really tried much on the deep pass on us. Most of our team starters and some that should be starting but are not like pearson on offense. It still wouldnt stop the other team from scoring however it would help a lot cause he would be putting points on the board for us. I need to get list of the stats for the Huntingdon Milan game.

Reason I am talking bout coaching earlier in season is they need to rile them up, earlier this season I said Swenson was a ok coach but not a good one is cause of some mistakes he makes I wasnt really bashing him this was when they were still winning. Now it seems most fanbase is ticked with him. I thought he was a good enough coach to prepare for a passing game when you got 2 weeks and to make halftime adjustments and have players riled up to play 2nd half of that game and milan game. If you cant get team riled up for their rivalries there is something wrong.

One more thing TCAIntense I bet you are laughing about a post someone said in week 1 or 2 I believe about someone saying your passing game wouldnt be a threat against us. A quarterback like yours can def get them a shot at making state. If we cant cover pass against McKenzie and Milan no hope against TCA. Maybe Swenson will change lineup a bit this week and figure out way to cover pass at least have some luck on it.

I just hope they dont lie down. If we could keep up with Dresden I will be happy cause Dresden has got it together and are a good team. I still think we are better than we are putting out. Lets make a game out of this weeks game. Mustangs it is for 2nd in the district. Lets make some noise and play some football.

1 more thing I thought they were a top 3 in West TN as well with TCA and Adamsville. Not giving up hope on that just yet my complaints are more for tough love and I dont think they are out just yet. If we can get things together this week you never know how far you can go. I remember the 1999 team losing 4 games and making state so anything is possible, but you guys def gotta play better. No bye week in playoffs will prob help us. It didn't do much favors last year and it gave us a diff team this year. Come on mustangs a quarterfinal contest would show you didnt give up so dont lets play a couple more weeks and go from there. First things first watch your tape and do your routes this week against Dresden watch for pass and run it down their throats. GO MUSTANGS!!!

I like this post. BUT, if I had made such a 'long' post, most others here on CaochT would have been all over it, blasting me, complaining, mocking... yeah, it ain't fair I tell ya! ... (going to sulk in corner with my stuffed lion). HA! :)

Guest hevyrevy1611

I'm as nervous about this game as when we were in Cookeville. Wonder if our last of the year scoring-machine team will show up, or first of year mistake prone fumblerooskie squad? Lots riding on this. Would be a big win to beat our bully nemesis, and at the Stang's stables too! Talk about instilling confidence & excitement in the Lions going into playoffs! Do it Dresden! This is your year! WIN!

I'll put fireworks in the back of my truck just in case. And to torment Kermit!!!

Start a campfire too gonna be cold tomorrow night and horse is right few offensive changes in the lineup, a surprise or 2 coming out come game time.  Still wish they would put pearson out there though but at least Swenson is making some adjustments.  

We will probably make playoffs win or lose esp since Mitchell got suspended next 2 years for fighting with briarcest, but a win is needed none the less lets play hard win or lose and show we deserve to be in the playoffs.

Edit:  Thank you mod for fixing the issues I had with posting on here dont know whats going on with my email but it still works sorry to bother whoever about it but thanks :)

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

Guest hevyrevy1611

Start a campfire too gonna be cold tomorrow night and horse is right few offensive changes in the lineup, a surprise or 2 coming out come game time. Still wish they would put pearson out there though but at least Swenson is making some adjustments.

We will probably make playoffs win or lose esp since Mitchell got suspended next 2 years for fighting with briarcest, but a win is needed none the less lets play hard win or lose and show we deserve to be in the playoffs.

Edit: Thank you mod for fixing the issues I had with posting on here dont know whats going on with my email but it still works sorry to bother whoever about it but thanks :)

there's a thread on these suspensions.. it seems to be two teams are suspended from playoffs for 3 years for fighting each other, Mitchell & Hillcrest. Coaches & players both involved. A big mess all around. Starts immediately, they both were in this year, but not now. Way to go hotheads!

Guest hevyrevy1611

And it's another game of "us vs the world", it seems everyone but Lion nation is wanting Dresden to lose so they can get better playoff seeding. Well, everyone in this area except UC, I don't think they care who wins or who they play... do they? Ha!