6A Playoff bracket question

rchman

The part that is bold may be true, but Maryville has represented the East for the past five years in a row in 6A. As far as the west is concerned, its all Maryville.

We've had our chances against maryville and didn't get it done. It's up to us to prove the east is more than maryville. Hopefully we'll get there and make it happen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he meant in the west the road would have to go through Whitehaven since we'll more than likely have home field advantage. Since u wanna bring up last year, what happened is we had a couple injuries in key positions with a very young team that just couldn't bounce back. Last years pot holes only made this years team much better with more experience and hunger. We shouldn't disappoint you this year, we know yall tired of beating up on the East and need some real competition. Good luck with Blackman/Oakland (or Ravenwood lol) in the semis. But like coach said its one game at a time for us...

I don't know much about Whitehaven. I see they have one fanatic fan. That is ok.

Ravenwood is very good. As others have said, I don't think they are Blackman good though.

How far they go in the playoffs depends on when they meet Blackman.

Edited by Hubbard

Senator hate to tell you but there is a whole other world outside of Memphis. Y'all got a generous call to get your one gold ball. Memphis beaters yeah ok. World beaters not hardly. The rest of your post.......what a fine human being you must be for kids to look up to.

All u saw is the "questionable" call, u forgot the 5 tds and over 300 yards that our RB had. I wish they woulda got the 2. We still had time to go score. We're not world beaters but we are something that no one in the east is to my knowledge and that's Maryville beaters but that's the past. We focus on the future!

As a Ravenwood supporter, I actually hope to be placed in quad 2. Even though it is harder, if the Raptors made it through to the Semi's the game would be at home vs Maryville, not an away game in Memphis. Plus, Blackman and Oakland is better preparation for the Red Rebels than Whitehaven is.

Only if Ravenwood is a number 1 seed. If not they would travel to Maryville if they are still around.