Smith County @ Macon County

Hsfootballnut

Those "good hard winnable games" requires the OTHER team willingness to play. Do you think Baxter would have played SC the past 15 years if they didn't have too. Looking at their past schedule I'd guess not.\

LOL....Upperman wins a total of 11 games from 2009 till last year. They beat Gordonsville 2 times and are upgrading. I live here and really don't know, so tell me, what will G-ville have next year, or the next? How bout White County, TC or White House, What will they have? Heck fire SC played White County 2 years, and got blistered for a weak non district schedule. White House dropped SC, Westmoreland wouldn't play SC, Oh, and by the way Friendship wouldn't play SC either.

reason I would drop Gordonsville if I were UH....they are 1a and not a rival you have to play like Monterey. One 1a on the schedule is enough. 64-13 in 2013, 28-24 in 2014 and 66 kids returning...could be ugly again for GHS if they play again in 2015. That game don't help UH like a game with White or TC would. That don't mean UH needs to schedule Maryville. That's an extreme and my whole point. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UCM, I think you need to become the AD of the Upper Cumberland and schedule everyone's games for them.

If so Cookeville wouldn't be playing Monterey, Macon wouldn't play Clay, and TC and SC would start playing again instead of SC playing Alcoa. That's the 3 I have a problem with. Best job scheduling is LA. 5a Stone 6-3, 5a White Co 3-6(8-2 2013), 4a Hixon 8-2, Cak(4-5 ranked in 3a). All descent teams, no weak sisters, no power houses you can't compete with. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan