Smith County @ Macon County

Hsfootballnut

Guest Termite

Uncle Jimmy single handily dismantled the SC program with scheduling. Should have treated uncle jimmy better over there.

Your wisdom is beyond measure. Your right. Why in heavens name would SC ever schedule powerhouse  programs like Cannon County or Macon County.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id love it if we could go up there and ruin a pre playoff party. Confirmed last game of the season for the owls. Nothin to lose. All the ingredients for one hail of a spoiler. Smith Co haters enjoy it while it lasts. Future looks bright for SC with lots of starters returning next year. Go Big Owls!!

That's what I'm afraid of. I believe all the pressure will be on DC, and SC should be playing extremely loose. I'm not writing this game off as a W. Obviously DC is playing way better at the moment, but that can change just as quick as it started.

Your wisdom is beyond measure. Your right. Why in heavens name would SC ever schedule powerhouse  programs like Cannon County or Macon County.

For one thing sc ant got a choice in the matter of scheduling mc and cc both in your district.Gee not to bright mite. Next year will be much better for macon.

Guest Termite

For one thing sc ant got a choice in the matter of scheduling mc and cc both in your district.Gee not to bright mite. Next year will be much better for macon.

It's appears you live in Whineytown too, or ought to as swooft as you are.  But apparently not swooft enough to understand sarcasm.

Guest Termite

I agree....Jimmy automaticly give SC 4 losses in the last 2 years due to scheduling.

I assume you mean Alcoa and Cookeville?  I'll take those losses to better teams, Two or three years ago SC was bashed for a weak schedule. That "uncle Jimmy" schedules weak teams. It don't get them ready for the playoffs.  NOW SC schedule is too tough. Heck fire , SC was bashed for not playing better teams in fall scrimmages. Watertown and Clay. Anybody remember that ( UMC)?? 

It's the ones that SC should have won that make the difference. SC lost 1 game last year they should have won, and 3 (so far) this year. Loosing to teams that you should beat don't have a da** thing to do with scheduling, especially if they are in your district.

Sure is a lot of love in this room. Heres how it really is. SC sucks, Macon Co sucks, Upperman sucks, York sucks, Dekalb sucks, Cannon Co sucks, LA is good, but not that good. What makes these games so good is the fact that we all suck so bad our games are close. Happy sucking everyone.

VERY TRUE & VERY FUNNY.

Sure is a lot of love in this room. Heres how it really is. SC sucks, Macon Co sucks, Upperman sucks, York sucks, Dekalb sucks, Cannon Co sucks, LA is good, but not that good. What makes these games so good is the fact that we all suck so bad our games are close. Happy sucking everyone.

I think you have hit the nail on the head although I don't think York sucks as badly as the others! We'll find out Thursday night. I'm hoping to find out in the playoffs that LA is that good!