Smith County @ Macon County

Hsfootballnut

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst smith team I have seen in many,many years.Sad part is macon ant no better.The coaches and players for macon are young and make mistakes every game but they will get better and learn from them.I know now why maynard got out of dodge.He saw the light and what was coming.Smith has not a chance against D.C. by the way.

And the smith county coach t posters have left the building.My thought is how many games would they have won without the player who come from d.c. that's not playing now.let me answer that real quick zero! smith ort to be just be thankful for the games he was there and in reality he wouldn't even suppose to even be there this year.Wow!

And the smith county coach t posters have left the building.My thought is how many games would they have won without the player who come from d.c. that's not playing now.let me answer that real quick zero! smith ort to be just be thankful for the games he was there and in reality he wouldn't even suppose to even be there this year.Wow!

Don't think so. He played about a game and a half. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Our boys played hard tonight. They just aint where they need to be. Ball inside the 10 multiple times tonight and couldnt cash it in. 6 yards out on 1st and goal idk why you pass 4 times. There was plenty of time left and we had time outs. Someone who knows the X's and O's better than me could prolly explain it. But me. Im confused on it. I felt like our guys gave good effort tonight. Fun game to watch.