Loudon high school

DaGlove

Signal Mountain could end your season better not over look them

Or LA if they beat Signal. To me the top 3 in the eastern side is Greeneville, Fulton, and Catholic. One of those three in semi's. In the other bracket, it is between Signal, LA, and Loudon. Whoever wins out in that bracket will be a underdog in the semi's but there is always that chance. That late in the year, weather could be a factor with some of the more athlectic teams. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Don't worry Loudon, next year you can say you played someone worthwhile.

That's right, next year the Skins are reuniting with their old rivals the ALCOA TORNADOES......oh, and also CAKe.

Yeah and Maryville loses in the first round.

Loudon going to the Semifinals in the Playoffs against Fulton.

WOW!  man looks like loudon had a really tough schedule they played TWO TEAMS  that had a winning record and there win totals were ;

31-69 WOW!

Light's out for Fulton-- Knox Cath. --greeneville -- Sully south - betsy! Loudon it for real!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i must have been having a nightmare!

loudon wont get past Signal mt. !

Or LA if they beat Signal. To me the top 3 in the eastern side is Greeneville, Fulton, and Catholic. One of those three in semi's. In the other bracket, it is between Signal, LA, and Loudon. Whoever wins out in that bracket will be a underdog in the semi's but there is always that chance. That late in the year, weather could be a factor with some of the more athlectic teams.

I just hope them quad 1 hosers beat the crap out of each other for the next three weeks. redthumb.gif

I think a lot of people are also overlooking Sullivan South.  They have one of the best QB's in the state.  The first team to put Fulton on the ropes last year, and saved a lot of teams further embarrassment by the injury to Fulton's great RB last year.  In which he never came back.  I think that Sullivan South has as good a chance as anyone.