The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

I sit and listen on this post and many other Wildcat post that have been on this web site about a past Coach Blade. Some believe in his coaching ways and others can't stand him and both freely speak to defend their opinion of him which seems to happen on a daily basis or at least weekly and that is your right.

Being new to the Wildcat fan base I really don't give a crap about Blade as a past coach simply because he is no longer our coach and has nothing to do with the Wildcats any longer by his choice.

I look at it this way, Coach Gaddis is our coach and has been for two seasons now and we all need to get behind him and support him with all we have and forget about Blade. I know this won't change many of you who will still fight over Blade but to be honest I'm tired of hearing it.

Just my two cents

RWR !!!!

All but one agree

I sit and listen on this post and many other Wildcat post that have been on this web site about a past Coach Blade. Some believe in his coaching ways and others can't stand him and both freely speak to defend their opinion of him which seems to happen on a daily basis or at least weekly and that is your right.

Being new to the Wildcat fan base I really don't give a crap about Blade as a past coach simply because he is no longer our coach and has nothing to do with the Wildcats any longer by his choice.

I look at it this way, Coach Gaddis is our coach and has been for two seasons now and we all need to get behind him and support him with all we have and forget about Blade. I know this won't change many of you who will still fight over Blade but to be honest I'm tired of hearing it.

Just my two cents

RWR !!!!

This is actually pretty funny. I don't know anyone who doesn't support Gaddis. I'm sure there are a few parents of players who don't play but he's a very popular coach who is not only good at what he does but he's easy to know and easy to talk to. Bladerunner doesn't like him...which is good for Gaddis! If bladerunner liked him, then I'd be worried!! Lol

I am picking 24-14 Cats, but I honestly wouldn't be shocked (hope it doesn't happen) if AC wins. I'll eat my humble pie and crow though if I am wrong.

No I could agree with you and eat my pie too! I just hope it is a close game. After Catholic I would not be surprised with anything. But like the CC game OR really did not show what they were capable of and was a very good move. That game in my opinion could have been a much different score. But not meaning CC is not good just that I think OR was much better. Anyways that would be a hard film to Judge OR. Just an opinion. :)

No I could agree with you and eat my pie too! I just hope it is a close game. After Catholic I would not be surprised with anything. But like the CC game OR really did not show what they were capable of and was a very good move. That game in my opinion could have been a much different score. But not meaning CC is not good just that I think OR was much better. Anyways that would be a hard film to Judge OR. Just an opinion. :)

Ha. You're right. We really didn't show our hand all that much in that game. Ran it 90% + amount of the time on offense. That game was 24-8, but felt much worse than the scoreboard would indicate. It felt like about 42-8.

Ha. You're right. We really didn't show our hand all that much in that game. Ran it 90% + amount of the time on offense. That game was 24-8, but felt much worse than the scoreboard would indicate. It felt like about 42-8.

It really is hard to see what OR is capable of as you know most teams in district are really not good to compare.