The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

Reminder to all:  Ignore the troll.  DO NOT respond.  Don't let troll destroy this thread too!

Playoff Picture.  A lot of people give our district grief saying it is weak.  Let's take a closer look.  Oak Ridge: 10-0 or 9-1

AC 8-2 or 9-1

CC likely 8-2

Clinton likely 7-3

Gibbs 6-4 or 5-5

If Central beats Gibbs, Central 5-5

So, this game is huge for district title and for playoff seedings.  If OR wins they will likely be 1 seed in quad 2.  If AC wins, they will likely be 2 seed in quad 1, because SD will likely be a 10-0 district winner.  If AC wins they are district winner, but SD would have better overall record, which is bs, because AC would have played and beaten 5 teams with 500 or better records.

1st criteria for seeding overall record

2nd teams on schedule with 500 or better records

3rd teams defeated with 500 or better records

Quality wins

with win Friday AC-5

with win Friday OR-5

West-3

Ootlewah-3

SD-3

Rhea-2 

Edited by OakRidgeKat

Tee may end up being the next AA @ OR. Hope he remains humble through all of this.

He's always been quiet, but extremely confident. I think he will be fine. You couldn't ask for a better character guy to be his position coach (K. Graham).

A.G. - lots of help getting to this point. He'll know what I mean.

Edited by OR nole

I think that Tee could play any position... And He is even better at B ball . He has some tough decisions to make

I think he is great in hoops too and he may end up going that route but as a hoops player their are many 6'4 wing players (maybe not around here) but they are much more common than a 6'4" WR with 4.5 speed who can jump out of the roof to go get the ball. That's rare and why he is obviously in very high demand already without even being listed in rivals database yet.

I think he is great in hoops too and he may end up going that route but as a hoops player their are many 6'4 wing players (maybe not around here) but they are much more common than a 6'4" WR with 4.5 speed who can jump out of the roof to go get the ball. That's rare and why he is obviously in very high demand already without even being listed in rivals database yet.

He has grown a lot since last year.. To me- he looks like he's grown at least 3 Or 4 inches