The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

The injury stuff is part of the game, the point was being made that with AC having such little depth it hurts us pretty bad, its not making excusses or anything, its just a fact and it is part of football which is why teams with more depth tend to go farther and one reason I picked OR tonight.  Injuries as much as they are part of the game are one huge reason why teams win or lose, if you can overcome them you will win, if not you will lose and that as well is part of the game.

Last Post until the game, Good luck and hoping for an Injury free night.  I don't know if anyone is doing Trunk or Treat at their games but either way look out for the little ones.  And for the OR guys I hope you have a great time at the game tonight but hope you go home disappointed lol....What does the Fox Say.......MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO....I sure hope you here a lot of that tonight.  See you all at the game and feel free to hit me up while your there.

Oak Ridge has some injuries also. Two starters on the offense line are out. And big number 99 is still recovering from last Friday. We also have other key injuries that I won't mention.

So now it's game time and all can say is:

Moo Moo Moo GO WILDCATS!!!

Conflicting reports.... I thought ORK said the Cats were healthy.

Oak Ridge has some injuries also. Two starters on the offense line are out. And big number 99 is still recovering from last Friday. We also have other key injuries that I won't mention.

Huh? Don't know where you got that info from, but it's dead wrong.

Huh? Don't know where you got that info from, but it's dead wrong.

AC had a great week of practice and ready for this game!  You should get a great effort from AC.... Good luck lets hope these refs keep their flags in their pocket on both sides. Good luck Im getting ready to head to the feild house.