5A Playoffs After Week 9

mjuhb

If that is the rule,then obviously it wasn't followed for whatever reason (should we be surprised by that?) Maybe it isn't the rule but that has been "my understanding" of how it was supposed to be done. Explain to me how it could have happened this way with opposite destinations for Lawrence County in successive years when they are unquestionably closer to Memphis than is any Clarksville school.

I can only refer back to what you said. No, I am not surprised by that. I have no idea why 2012 and 2013 were different.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only refer back to what you said. No, I am not surprised by that. I have no idea why 2012 and 2013 were different.

There is a reasonable chance that neither Hamilton, Kenwood nor Clarksville will make it in. All have pretty tough games this Friday that are critical for them. If none of them make it in, then there is an increased probability that LC or Hardin County will move west. It will definitely be interesting to see how they sort it out. I think the only thing they'll do to "even it out" is to attempt to give a 1st or 2nd place finisher in their district at least one home game - which may be tough to do depending on how it shakes out!

Edited by Drewcephus

Depending on who gets moved where Beech can be anywhere from 3-6 in quad 3. Is this correct?

I don't think they can drop lower than a 4 seed. Hillsboro should be a 1. LC/Shelbyville should be 2 & 3. Beech should be a 4. If for some reason Henry Co moved east then yes, they would drop one spot.

There is a reasonable chance that neither Hamilton, Kenwood nor Clarksville will make it in. All have pretty tough games this Friday that are critical for them. If none of them make it in, then there is an increased probability that LC or Hardin County will move west. It will definitely be interesting to see how they sort it out. I think the only thing they'll do to "even it out" is to attempt to give a 1st or 2nd place finisher in their district at least one home game - which may be tough to do depending on how it shakes out!

Even if all the 4 win teams lost, I still think somebody would get in. I think Kenwood especially has a good shot.