Gerry Bertier's Unofficial 4A Playoff Bracket Predictions

Gerry Bertier

What is the first tie breaker? I know the winner of Eliz and South will be 9-1 just like Greeneville. All have played weak schedules. If Johnson County beats East and gets to 5 wins does that change things?

First tiebreaker is teams on the schedule winning 50% of their games. Greeneville will have 4 teams, Elizabethton will have 5 or 6, South will have 4.

Are you making predictions for 1A and 2A?

I may, but I got to let my crystal ball refresh.

Can you tell me between Greeneville, South, and Catlik how many opponent teams are .500 & above? What do they do in case of tie breakers?

Catholic has played 7 teams above .500 Notre Dame 8-1, Coalfield 5-4, Hardin Valley 5-4, Anderson Co. 8-1, Scott Co.7-3, Webb 5-3, and Alcoa 8-1 If CAK (4-5) wins Friday against Kingston they'll be at .500 and give them 8 teams on the year. Edited by QSouth89

Can you tell me between Greeneville, South, and Catlik how many opponent teams are .500 & above? What do they do in case of tie breakers?

Greeneville has 4

South has 4

The next tiebreaker is wins over teams winning 50% of their games

Greeneville has 3

South has 3

The next tiebreaker is wins by opponents

If Catholic wins it will not factor into the tiebreaker with Greeneville because they will be 10-0. Actually Catholic would be the 1 seed and Fulton the 2 if Catholic wins.