MTCS at Huntland

rebelboy121

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only is that true I've heard some kids at the school I coach for saying that the Winn kid is likely out as well this week. It sounds like he got kicked in the back of the head last week late in the game and coach is holding him out.

If this is the case Huntland might as well play their second string.

"Kicked in the back of the head"? Lol 😂 How bout telling it like it really was. The back of his head hit the ground about a dozen times when he was getting knocked on his ####. If anyone ever "kicked" him, it was his own player. You guys make me laugh, and discust me all at the same time.

"Kicked in the back of the head"? Lol How bout telling it like it really was. The back of his head hit the ground about a dozen times when he was getting knocked on his ####. If anyone ever "kicked" him, it was his own player. You guys make me laugh, and discust me all at the same time.

Look don't shoot the messenger. I'm just going off what I have heard. I didn't even see the game last week.

I apologize for getting offended, it just read as if it was implying that a Forrest player kicked him in the head, which couldn't be further from the truth.

That is my fault I should have specified better. I believe it was one of those situations he was one the situations where he was on the gound and a kid coming by accidentally hit him. Nothing intentional at all.