9-A

ecu

i really do hope they win a game, but when your district schedule still has Eagleville at home and MTCS and Forrest on the road I am not sure what I am suppose to say to answer that question. Someone has to win those games and with 2 road games and a solid team like Eagleville at home it doesn't look very good for the Vikings. They have been stacked for a few years now and a lot of the kids playing now have not had many opportunities in the past. The experience that their players have gained this year should most definitely make them a solid team next year.

FC has one player better than Pride. Foster is in top five. You must have saw Pride on a bad night.

I would say FC has at least two better than Pride, Hopkins and Keith, and last Friday he definitely had a bad night.  Held to 9 points, I was very surprised because I expected someone of Foster's ability from all the hype, but not on Friday.  He looked ready in the first couple minutes of the game, moving around the court wanting the ball, taking shots, chasing rebounds.  After a few minutes of his teammates not getting it inside to him, he seemed to lose interest.  Missed a couple of free throws, missed some from outside.  I wish I had the video of our Nick Hopkins when he split the two defenders (I think Pride was one of them but not sure) and dunked on them.  It was a thing of beauty. 

Edited by Varo

My prediction for how the district will end up based upon who everyone has left to play and where they play.

1. Fayetteville City 11-1

2. Moore Co. 8-4

3. MTCS 8-4

4. Eagleville 7-5

5. Huntland 5-7

6. Forrest 2-10

7. Community 0-12

I can't find fault with this.  Spot on.  So based on this scenario, FC gets a bye first round in the district, MC plays Community, MTCS gets Forrest, and Eagleville plays Huntland?

Second round Fay vs MTCS and Eagleville vs Moore Co.

Finals Fayetteville vs Eagleville. 

Winner:  Fayetteville

To be honest I don't think the kids on Moore Co really care who is the best player on the team. They don't play to establish their name or number.........they only play for the 7 letters across their chest (whether it's home or away) MOORE CO or RAIDERS.......it's seven letters no matter what uniform they wear. They win as a team and lose as a team......not as individuals. I am very proud of their efforts this year and have enjoyed watching them develop into a close knit family this year. You all can have your superstars and MVP's.......I would rather have a solid group of role players that are on the same page, and have each other's back any day!!!