9-A

ecu

Agree 100 percent. So much has to do with the supporting cast. You need about 7 to 8 solid players to be successful in hoops. Role players are essential to team success. I agree if you take a lot of shots chances are your average will be higher than others. More to being a great player than points per game. We are lucky we get to watch Foster, Pride and all the great players in this district. People don't realize sometimes how tough our district is in every sport..if you can survive the district you have a great shot at advancing. We sometimes just look at teams records and assume their great or bad based on win loss record and don't take into account their strength of schedule non district, injuries, etc. To me it's about seeing teams get better every game like forrest did last year..finished 6-6 then beat mtcs by 20.in tournament and held fayetteville to 37 points in championship game. Regular season records are fine but basketball is a fun tournament sport and this year will be worth 5 bucks to see all these great young men compete. Wish everyone the best and hope we do great against 10A.

The Moore Co. Raiders are on an amazing run winning seven of eight games. Beating Eagleville at home last night puts their district winning streak to 5 games. Tuesday game against MTCS is a HUGE game for the boys in blue. With a season of injures and sickness that gave them the slow start, they are staring to play their best basketball at the right time. I know theirs still a lot of basketball to be played and anything can happen, but I just wanted to say how proud I am of these young men.

Edited by mc20dad