3A BlueCross Bowl predictions

We don't have to put 11 in the box. We have 3 of the best in the state at d line and we have two of the top 5 in the state at linebacker. 2 All state corners and safety. One thing we have this year over last year is depth. The one thing no one has talked about is Knox Catholic was our first game of the year. At the time our Offense was struggling. They scored 15 points in the first qtr. We shut them down in the rest of the game. You beat them by 7 pts the last game of the year. When your team is supposed to be peeking. You might not be worried,I know your coaches are. At our last game I counted two of your coaching staff sitting in our stands. Talk about counting your chickens before they hatch. I know we are not looking ahead. By the way the only reason you put 70 pts on Upperman last year is because we beat them up last year the game before. So good luck in the playoffs.

When Notre Dame meets Alcoa in the Semis I will be the biggest Irish fan on this thread when that time comes  :D

All it takes is Tyson getting a high ankle sprain. Every teams depth can be tested. The key is t make the playoff run injury free.

You have not watched #26 run! He ran wild last week in Alcoa's 35-0 JV game win against Maryville. Alcoa has serious depth at RB! Plus, another Tyson on the Undefeated Alcoa Middle School team! Yea!....keep wishing Clown!