William Blount 2015

Governm

If it's someone from Blount County it would be an assistant coach from Alcoa that played for Maryville on the 97 team if they are 100% Blount County but there are so many silly rumors floating right now I hate getting on here adding another one to the list. That would be the obvious person if the last rumor spreader has any accountability which I'm beginning to doubt.

If it's someone from Blount County it would be an assistant coach from Alcoa that played for Maryville on the 97 team if they are 100% Blount County but there are so many silly rumors floating right now I hate getting on here adding another one to the list. That would be the obvious person if the last rumor spreader has any accountability which I'm beginning to doubt.

Barn, if it is on CoachT there must be some truth to it.

This reminds me of when I was a kid during the summer of the "Who Shot JR" phenomenon. Yall could be on to something here. You could sell tshirts and bumper stickers and who knows what else. "Who's the New WB Head Coach" Great marketing idea. I'll take a 40% cut.

rw87 eye gotta bee honest hear...Eye nevur knowed thay wuz a Jay Are on thait show......Eye wuz allways disstrackted wif Paim....... :popcorneater:

I guess there is a lesson in all of this... Don't tell people who you are on coacht.... So if you have some inside info you can share it without being suspected. If I knew who this mystery guy was I would have already spilled the beans. But none of y'all can do that because your cover is blown. I'd rather people say nothing than drop vague hints and say you know something but won't tell what that something is.