William Blount 2015

Governm

But to answer your question "The Kid" looked good. He threw some pretty passes and had some good runs. The only thing that worries me about him is the fact that he seems to want to tuck it and run alot and I worry about him getting hurt. If we lost him to injury we would be in bad shape.

Edited by Governors91

But to answer your question "The Kid" looked good. He threw some pretty passes and had some good runs. The only thing that worries me about him is the fact that he seems to want to tuck it and run alot and I worry about him getting hurt. If we lost him to injury we would be in bad shape.

Good to hear. The Kid is tough. I look forward to seeing him this year.

Be patient Gov91. We have not prepared for tackle over WingT, just had base defense in and no slide which we would have. We was not as physical as we would like and that we can fix. Also trying out kids at positions to see if we need to move them. Offense was good, defensive line and LB need improvement and be more physical. We will be fine and Thank You for being loyal and I only commented so to let you know and not to worry. We have a long way to go but not Silver Stream far as one thinks. Thank You