Raleigh Egypt at Crockett County Round 1 of the playoffs

heatwave

The RB is the only one I know of. Playing a weak schedule can make you appear better than you are. I'm not saying they are not a good team I just don't think they are a lock to win the quad

They gave Whitehaven all we wanted in the Spring Scrimmage and were up 22-0 to Southaven (6A MS school) before lack of depth killed them in the second half... They are 2 legit like MC Hammer. 

Who does your team play that makes their schedule better than the Purple Bears

They gave Whitehaven all we wanted in the Spring Scrimmage and were up 22-0 to Southaven (6A MS school) before lack of depth killed them in the second half... They are 2 legit like MC Hammer. 

Who does your team play that makes their schedule better than the Purple Bears

Liberty's schedule is far better than Trezevant's. There are no KIPP's or MLK Prep on Liberty's schedule. That said, Liberty is the only team that can play with Trezevant. The winner of the Liberty/Trezevant game in rd 2 is who will play in the semis's, round 4, etc. After beating Crockett in the quarters, round 3 etc.

Crockett should just hope their coach isnt wearing purple and white in a town 20 min away in a few weeks.....

Liberty's schedule is far better than Trezevant's. There are no KIPP's or MLK Prep on Liberty's schedule. That said, Liberty is the only team that can play with Trezevant. The winner of the Liberty/Trezevant game in rd 2 is who will play in the semis's, round 4, etc. After beating Crockett in the quarters, round 3 etc.

Crockett should just hope their coach isnt wearing purple and white in a town 20 min away in a few weeks.....

This will not be the last year for Morris. Guaranteed.