Raleigh Egypt at Crockett County Round 1 of the playoffs

heatwave

If you control the CC - O Line from opening a hole for JJ then you have stopped CC. But as soon as you plug holes he will get to the outside and hes gone. I havnt seen Trezvant but let me say you can categorize them and liberty close because both teams know how to play playoff ball the last few years. Upsets happen against Liberty and Trez. They are intercity teams that love to upset these tradtional football schools.

Crockett hasn't played the hardest schedule either. Liberty will be the most battle tested team in the quad playing weekly games against very good teams. New to Crockett and I guess Trezevant, mundane to Liberty 

You folks are clearly not paying attention. It's free to do so btw. Teli White has taken Trezevant to the Quarterfinals or greater darn near every year he's coached... He has been to the State Title Game and his team was in the Semi-Finals last season. They have a scrappy defense and solid offense. They are not super deep but they likely have more talent than a lot of the AAA teams in Shelby Co (and that's saying A LOT) to me

You folks are clearly not paying attention. It's free to do so btw. Teli White has taken Trezevant to the Quarterfinals or greater darn near every year he's coached... He has been to the State Title Game and his team was in the Semi-Finals last season. They have a scrappy defense and solid offense. They are not super deep but they likely have more talent than a lot of the AAA teams in Shelby Co (and that's saying A LOT) to me

Trezevant has my respect. Dyersburg has had some battles over the years with them. I know Trezevants tradition and I have seen Liberty play. This will be an awesome game when they meet..

Now back to the topic. Crockett wins this week.

Trezevant is still my favorite in the Quad