Milan BullDawgs vs Westview Chargers

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you were spot on angry...Milan 28 Westview 14....even after all the "touchdown Milan....flag on the play"..."first down Milan....flag on the play" calls...even the ref's couldn't invent a WV victory this time...

Good win Milan. Good luck the rest of the way.

I don't understand why it's always a blame game with the refs....the refs for this game weren't even from the regular season area??? 

Good game dogs. I think you guys were the only ones that really had anyone to compete with. Sounds like Waverly blew Fairley away. Camden had Lewis down 41-0 with 2 minutes left in the secong quarter. 2nd team was in before the 1st half ended. Lost a senior starter tonight. Jake Scott, a broken Leg. He will be missed but hid replacement came in and made several tackles. I think the Hickman Bull Dogs won so it's Camden V Milan and Waverly V Hickman next Friday night. Good luck to all with no injuries to any of these fine young men, but just slightly more luck to Camden. Good Job Milan

Good win Milan. Good luck the rest of the way.

I don't understand why it's always a blame game with the refs....the refs for this game weren't even from the regular season area??? 

because hater nation its pretty obvious the refs sucked. They were better than the regular season crew but not by much. and its non Milan fans that are calling it out. that should open your eyes. but I doubt it

because hater nation its pretty obvious the refs sucked. They were better than the regular season crew but not by much. and its non Milan fans that are calling it out. that should open your eyes. but I doubt it

Milan should have had holding called on them way more than they did. #9 held the entire game on every play. Maybe some of the players was blocking your view or something. The better team won tonight. Injuries and youth hurt Westview tonight. Westview will be back strong next year and has a solid group of 8th graders coming up that just won the TMSAA Sectional Championship. Their junior class is also loaded with talent. Good luck to Milan the rest of the season!

Good game dogs. I think you guys were the only ones that really had anyone to compete with. Sounds like Waverly blew Fairley away. Camden had Lewis down 41-0 with 2 minutes left in the secong quarter. 2nd team was in before the 1st half ended. Lost a senior starter tonight. Jake Scott, a broken Leg. He will be missed but hid replacement came in and made several tackles. I think the Hickman Bull Dogs won so it's Camden V Milan and Waverly V Hickman next Friday night. Good luck to all with no injuries to any of these fine young men, but just slightly more luck to Camden. Good Job Milan

Thanks!! Sorry to hear about the injury. Looking forward to next week.

Good game dogs. I think you guys were the only ones that really had anyone to compete with. Sounds like Waverly blew Fairley away. Camden had Lewis down 41-0 with 2 minutes left in the secong quarter. 2nd team was in before the 1st half ended. Lost a senior starter tonight. Jake Scott, a broken Leg. He will be missed but hid replacement came in and made several tackles. I think the Hickman Bull Dogs won so it's Camden V Milan and Waverly V Hickman next Friday night. Good luck to all with no injuries to any of these fine young men, but just slightly more luck to Camden. Good Job Milan

It was 53 that went down not 82..

i think the difference will be the o line.

Jones has a couple of monsters blocking for him.

our Oline was our weakest link when the season started..The line coach and boys worked their butts off all season and have come a very very long way. I wouldn't say we have any monsters but we are not small by any means. You're going to love this...Like CC we are not a wingt team anymore...the ability is there and we can run it if we need to but we run a variety of formations these days the least of which is the wing t..gives us hope against the wing t destroyer Morris