Soddy Daisy vs. Oak Ridge 1st Round

boyfromsi

Make no mistake about it, SD has a good offense that really can spread the ball around to 4 different receivers.  They don't run it much, but the qb is obviously makes good decisions and gets it to the right guy.  However, their defense is not very physical.  We should be able to score some points, but we will have to play well on defense or this game could be too close for comfort. 

Roll Wildcats Roll.

I hope the Cats are able to get on the board early and often. A team that can throw the ball as good as I have heard SD can are coming into a game with nothing to loose have to be taken seriously. After their game last Friday the only thing they had left to do was turn in their pads, now here they are a week later In the playoffs they have to be thinking beating OR is possible. Crazier things have happened. They are still playing.

Roll Cats

Roll Wildcats Roll.

I hope the Cats are able to get on the board early and often. A team that can throw the ball as good as I have heard SD can are coming into a game with nothing to loose have to be taken seriously. After their game last Friday the only thing they had left to do was turn in their pads, now here they are a week later In the playoffs they have to be thinking beating OR is possible. Crazier things have happened. They are still playing.

Roll Cats

This game really scares me......................

Cats, I hear ya. I've seen SD on Hudl two different games, including the win over Cleveland. They do have a very good offense, maybe the most balanced offense we have seen, because they do run the ball well also. That is a scary thing for a team trying to avoid an upset. But there is a reason they are 4-6. I wasn't real impressed with their defense. While they do have some good players over there, their D-line and backers are not very big or physical. Despite losing the game, Cleveland pushed them all over the field pretty easily. We will have to have a good night on special teams and offense, because they are going to score some points. In the end, I think we will hold their offense more times than they hold ours. I think we will get the win in a much better game than many are expecting tonite.