Gallatin vs Springfield

GWAVE1

Thanks for the update. Hope we are healthy enough to be competitive!! Should be a great atmosphere Friday night, just hope we have good weather.

If the weather is good, I expect it to be overflowing. Springfield will give the Wave all they want. Last time Springfield scored 17 in the first half and Gallatin 14 in the second half. Gallatin could not stop the Yellow Jacket offense on that last drive. Great game but I am ready for another shot.

I heard that Springfield had several injuries including a few at QB. Even had to run the wildcat in the last game because of them all. Are they all serious or will they be back? I am sure the coaches will prepare for a healthy Springfield team either way. As a fan I just hope for a good game and I enjoy the close to the action atmosphere over there.

I heard that Springfield had several injuries including a few at QB. Even had to run the wildcat in the last game because of them all. Are they all serious or will they be back? I am sure the coaches will prepare for a healthy Springfield team either way. As a fan I just hope for a good game and I enjoy the close to the action atmosphere over there.

No info yet on how serious the injuries were. Gallatin did not have their QB for the first meeting but he is back now, correct? Anyone else that did not play earlier but is back now?

not sure how serious the injuries are.  We had three that played QB against CHS and wound up hurting their arms.  Not sure if they were held out to keep there from being any further injuries since the game was out of reach or if they are out completely. We did finish the game using the WildCat 

Edited by TheCommissioner

No info yet on how serious the injuries were. Gallatin did not have their QB for the first meeting but he is back now, correct? Anyone else that did not play earlier but is back now?

I can't remember them all but the QB definitely did not play in that game. I am sure your coaches will see on film that this is not the same Gallatin team they faced earlier. No surprises no game plan giveaways no secret plays...Gallatin has a huge task ahead of them and they will have to play a great game in order to win.