2a quad 3

cardfan

Any system that doesn't have Forrest seeded #2 after the scheduled we played is flawed. Period.

We are the 2nd best team if you go by performance and strength of schedule.

Using MaxPrep rankings is laughable (team 3 million vs team 2,999,999- cmon TCA you're better than that). 

Any system that has a 3 win team seeded ahead of us is criminal. Period end of argument exclamation point. It's a joke.

Now. Forrest needs to take care of Riverside. That's it.  

long time reader, first time poster;

I think a lot of you guys are underestimating the actual 2 seed. MTP is not a pushover and has played a tough schedule. Lost to a tough Spring Hill, BGA, WC, and CA... BGA the only game not contested.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am still sleeping on mtp. They lost to spring hill, columbia academy, bga and wayne county. Only one of these would I consider competitive games and that was Spring hill lost by 4 points. Everyone else was by at least 3 scores. Or 2 scores and 2 2pt conversions.

They only score 28.7 ppg and give up 24.4 ppg. Against their schedule I would think that should be higher. Only team they beat that looks close to a wow was eagleville and we all know they are way down this year. So until they beat someone I am sleeping on them.

They are a decent team dont get me wrong and will have decent speed but they still need to prove some things.

I'm beginning to think Ole Forrest may be a serious challenge for the Redbirds!! I do think Riverside will olay Forrest well. If Forrest's top back is shifty Riverside will struggle to tackle him. One of TCA's top backs ran for 200 yards this past Friday and he is pretty shifty. His name is BOND.....James Bond....

Well I am still sleeping on mtp. They lost to spring hill, columbia academy, bga and wayne county. Only one of these would I consider competitive games and that was Spring hill lost by 4 points. Everyone else was by at least 3 scores. Or 2 scores and 2 2pt conversions.

They only score 28.7 ppg and give up 24.4 ppg. Against their schedule I would think that should be higher. Only team they beat that looks close to a wow was eagleville and we all know they are way down this year. So until they beat someone I am sleeping on them.

They are a decent team dont get me wrong and will have decent speed but they still need to prove some things.

good points.... I still think they are better than Forrest.