Gordonsville at Wayne County

TigerTown8412

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope the game isn't as boring. Were not as good as we have been in past years. But I still think we'll play hard. Just won't have the horses to get it done.

You never know what will happen in the playoffs and I can guarantee coach Rice is telling his team how much better y'all are than WC! Gordonsville is a very respected program to us WC fans and we're glad to have the opportunity to play y'all.

If WC continues to play turnover free football they will be a tough out.

That is WC's Achilles heal (turnovers) and the key to WC's success (turnover free) in the playoffs. #7 was a good addition to have back for WC from what I saw between the CA and MP games. Will help a lot from here on out.

Go Wildcats!

That is WC's Achilles heal (turnovers) and the key to WC's success (turnover free) in the playoffs. #7 was a good addition to have back for WC from what I saw between the CA and MP games. Will help a lot from here on out.

Go Wildcats!

It wasn't #7, that's Lucas Ray, he's been in every game. Birchette was the one that we got back, big to have him back on defense but won't be running the ball, he's moved to guard on offense because of injuries. A true team player!

It wasn't #7, that's Lucas Ray, he's been in every game. Birchette was the one that we got back, big to have him back on defense but won't be running the ball, he's moved to guard on offense because of injuries. A true team player!

It's crazy to think of all the injuries we've had and still be 8-2. Our best DE is walking around with a brace out seen the Decatur game. Prater walking around in crutches. Birchette was out for all but 3 games. He is probably our best defensive player and now having to play line, instead of RB. It would have been nice to have Cole, Ray and Birchett mixing it up in the backfield.

I think I'm more excited for this game than any of the others. It's someone we've never played and its a team I think WC relates to a lot. Both have had great teams and a good program and both finally got state titles couple years back. I expect nothing less than a hard hitting intense football game.