Gordonsville at Wayne County

TigerTown8412

Yeah our facility don't match up too well with what I seen on film but I love it! I've watched some great battles fought out in that pasture!

Lol I'll have one before. Those drinks are awesome.

I've watched G'ville on hudl and I must say, there are some really nice fields up there. our field isn't as nice as the ones y'all are accustom to. Some folks have even called it a cow pasture lol

The QB for G'ville looks like a good athlete. I'm looking forward to the game.

youve both watched film,ive watched a little and not gonna lie that 4 wide scares me a little.how do yall think we match up with them on o and d.ill hang up and listen

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youve both watched film,ive watched a little and not gonna lie that 4 wide scares me a little.how do yall think we match up with them on o and d.ill hang up and listen

Well they don't look any better than CA. The QB is as good as CA's but they do not have a WR like #1. Our secondary will get a work out Friday night.

Their D runs what looks like a 3-4 with the OLBs walked up. I like our chances running the veer against that D.

Edited by wildcatalumni

WC secondary will be fine, qb don't throw real well under pressure and WC will have to mix it up and bring some blitzes from different angles. I don't think they can stop WC run game or even slow it down. Not being boastful, just my opinion. The only way to slow this WC run game down is to play all 11 players up close to the line and we all know what happens when teams have tried that, back in black starts playing! I'm more concerned with their run game than their pass, they may grind out 3 or 4 yards at a time.

Well they don't look any better than CA. The QB is as good as CA's but they do not have a WR like #1. Our secondary will get a work out Friday night.

Their D runs what looks like a 3-4 with the OLBs walked up. I like our chances running the veer against that D.

I agree with you, I think we will have success with the running game and will be able to throw effectively down the field to keep the defense lose and freeze those LBs just long enough for our backs to get a head of steam rolling and thats a bad thing for the defense!  I think our QB and Running backs will wear the defense down by the 3rd Quarter and put the game away!  "GO CATS"

WC secondary will be fine, qb don't throw real well under pressure and WC will have to mix it up and bring some blitzes from different angles. I don't think they can stop WC run game or even slow it down. Not being boastful, just my opinion. The only way to slow this WC run game down is to play all 11 players up close to the line and we all know what happens when teams have tried that, back in black starts playing! I'm more concerned with their run game than their pass, they may grind out 3 or 4 yards at a time.

Wildcat89 what about tailgating friday night, I talked to pops and he said he would, just let him know!