RD 1 HUNTINGDON VS TRENTON

horse

I have bit my tounge over the past week after reading your post. Is it to much to ask to show some respect to the seniors? If the Pearson kid was as good ad you make him out to be he would have been out there this year. He has an extremely bright future and I look forward to seeing the great things he will accomplish in the next few years but your spitting in the players face with your comments. Its obvious that you never played football and are not a true mustang fan. Learn some respect and football knowledge before you post next season

I just acknowledged the seniors in the post you quoted.  I never said anything bad about them.  Going to miss our senior class I never said to pull the seniors out when I wanted Pearson in.  He is better than you and Swenson think he is though.  You even think he will have a bright future yourself so apparently you see something in him as well.  You just do not think he should be playing because he is a freshmen, I've watched him in the JV games and he is more ready I assure you.  He will be a great asset to the team next year though but I never said it would be all about one player.  I think if he wouldve been on the field Rocky Bolen a Senior btw would have gotten lots of more yards cause people would be keying in on pearson.  

Great year mustangs, lets build on this and play hard next year and once again seniors hold you heads up high, you held your heads up high and gave us some good games this year.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Stang, looks like Kermit just a fan of Pearson as was many in the stands it seemed, they got very loud when he touched the ball because he made plays on his limited opportunities; heck the grid iron show announcers jokingly said he knocked the lights out at Gleason. I don't see frog spitting in seniors face, as Pearson is back-up QB, and starting qb is soph. He just said he like to see the kid get some touches, I don't recall frog ever asking for anyone replaced or benched much less a senior; just looked up his stats on max prep, as was curious to how many carriers he actually got. Max had him down for 8 carries 100 yards through Gleason game, he had 5 or 6 carries for 100 vs Milan and & Dresden, so 200 yards on 13 carries = 15 yards per carry, I'll vote with the toad frog on this one, he pretty special not even considering he's a Freshmen.

Will be fun with the big Junior class lineman returning, hope, Chade heals up and all the talent with young skill positions, Dillion, Zack, Ben, Kade, Gorth. Big Ced & Big Jayden and on and on. Very exciting times coming. We all hate for the last game to come each season whether it be regular season or championship game of playoffs and feel sorry for the seniors. I would like to say thanks to each and every Senior for contributing to and help building Mustang winning Tradition each year.

Sir Stang, looks like Kermit just a fan of Pearson as was many in the stands it seemed, they got very loud when he touched the ball because he made plays on his limited opportunities; heck the grid iron show announcers jokingly said he knocked the lights out at Gleason. I don't see frog spitting in seniors face, as Pearson is back-up QB, and starting qb is soph. He just said he like to see the kid get some touches, I don't recall frog ever asking for anyone replaced or benched much less a senior; just looked up his stats on max prep, as was curious to how many carriers he actually got. Max had him down for 8 carries 100 yards through Gleason game, he had 5 or 6 carries for 100 vs Milan and & Dresden, so 200 yards on 13 carries = 15 yards per carry, I'll vote with the toad frog on this one, he pretty special not even considering he's a Freshmen.

Thanks for the support,Johnson is a good quarterback too I just wanted to see Peason get some carries not neccesssarily as quarterback, just as you said and wanted to see if people would stop him and him making other people open.  Most of team is young but seniors we are losing are great as well wish most of them were juniors or sophmores as well.

If everyone stays healthy we are going to have great playoff runs next 2 or 3 years.  Seniors showed them how it is done and not to give up and step back up when things arent clicking which happens in high school football especially in rivalry games.

Thanks for the support,Johnson is a good quarterback too I just wanted to see Peason get some carries not neccesssarily as quarterback, just as you said and wanted to see if people would stop him and him making other people open.  Most of team is young but seniors we are losing are great as well wish most of them were juniors or sophmores as well.

If everyone stays healthy we are going to have great playoff runs next 2 or 3 years.  Seniors showed them how it is done and not to give up and step back up when things arent clicking which happens in high school football especially in rivalry games.

Other people / Players opened for what?  Another run off of tackle.   Man dont kid yourself.  Trenton beat Huntingdon with 4 plays total.  QB draw # 7......  Running back hand off either to the right or left # 8.....and a trips right pass to #5 or trips left pass to # 89.    Trenton made adjustment at the half on defense and Huntingdon keep running student body right and it got the Mustangs beat again. Period.   Westview,UC,McKenzie,Milan and now Trenton.   Teams have figured out that one play that has gotten Huntingdon beat more than several times  this season.   Cant run that play trying to play catch up football.  Even when Huntingdon tried to pass in the second half it was in a tight formation and Trenton blitz and shut the roll out pass down.  Got to spread it out from time to time to keep the other teams defense honest. So please tell me who you are taking about opening up other people.  LOL  WOW  

Edited by 34ME

You are right the fumble right before the half literally changed the game. TP did not stop Huntingdon in the first half until that fumble. TP's speed was way too much for Huntingdon. TP probably has more speed than anybody in 2A. QB reminds me of Jabriel Washington of TCA in 2010. He is super explosive and has a rocket arm. Will be serious challenge for TCA. Will have to keep him between the edges or he's gone! Great ballgame. Congrats to Huntingdon on a great season.

Congrats to tca on great season, should be exciting game between you and trenton.

I just hope these seniors don't get on here and see what Kermit and stangfan have been posting. They would rather get on here and boast about players that haven't proved anything yet. Instead they want to talk about players who they think should be out there. They must have been the ones who coached their kids in that little youth league and are upset now that they are no longer in charge. My 18 month old and my 3 year old grandsons could have ran on Gleason and milans team in the 4th quarter when they had the kids in the band playing defense. Seniors if y'all do get on here pay them no attention they have about as much football knowledge as my coon hunting dog. I hope by next year they read read up on some football books and gain a bit of knowledge.

Other people / Players opened for what?  Another run off of tackle.   Man dont kid yourself.  Trenton beat Huntingdon with 4 plays total.  QB draw # 7......  Running back hand off either to the right or left # 8.....and a trips right pass to #5 or trips left pass to # 89.    Trenton made adjustment at the half on defense and Huntingdon keep running student body right and it got the Mustangs beat again. Period.   Westview,UC,McKenzie,Milan and now Trenton.   Teams have figured out that one play that has gotten Huntingdon beat more than several times  this season.   Cant run that play trying to play catch up football.  Even when Huntingdon tried to pass in the second half it was in a tight formation and Trenton blitz and shut the roll out pass down.  Got to spread it out from time to time to keep the other teams defense honest. So please tell me who you are taking about opening up other people.  LOL  WOW  

I just hope these seniors don't get on here and see what Kermit and stangfan have been posting. They would rather get on here and boast about players that haven't proved anything yet. Instead they want to talk about players who they think should be out there. They must have been the ones who coached their kids in that little youth league and are upset now that they are no longer in charge. My 18 month old and my 3 year old grandsons could have ran on Gleason and milans team in the 4th quarter when they had the kids in the band playing defense. Seniors if y'all do get on here pay them no attention they have about as much football knowledge as my coon hunting dog. I hope by next year they read read up on some football books and gain a bit of knowledge.

34ME I do think it'd open a little bit but yeah they needed different plays too when stuff dont work you got to make adjustments and some of them adjustments would be plays.

Also to SirStang, I hope the seniors are not reading all of your posts about them lacking leadership as well.  It seems to me some of them played up in some of the early season games such as Camden and Westview even though they lost that one, so dont think I am judging them as you have been earlier in the season.  I am going to try to leave this conversation alone now though as I dont like bashing people the way you have been doing, but seems like you got nothing better to do on here so unless a mod closes this topic I guess I will be back.  Lol thinking by me saying Pearson should get a few plays in is bashing the class of 2015.  Guess Coach Mansfield was disrespectful when he put Chris Donald in all those years ago when he was still a  freshmen.  You would seem to think so.

34ME I do think it'd open a little bit but yeah they needed different plays too when stuff dont work you got to make adjustments and some of them adjustments would be plays.

Also to SirStang, I hope the seniors are not reading all of your posts about them lacking leadership as well. It seems to me some of them played up in some of the early season games such as Camden and Westview even though they lost that one, so dont think I am judging them as you have been earlier in the season. I am going to try to leave this conversation alone now though as I dont like bashing people the way you have been doing, but seems like you got nothing better to do on here so unless a mod closes this topic I guess I will be back. Lol thinking by me saying Pearson should get a few plays in is bashing the class of 2015. Guess Coach Mansfield was disrespectful when he put Chris Donald in all those years ago when he was still a freshmen. You would seem to think so.

Do all of us life long Huntingdon Mustang fans and delete your user name and so you can refrain from posting your idiotic post on here

Do all of us life long Huntingdon Mustang fans and delete your user name and so you can refrain from posting your idiotic post on here

No thank you I love my alma mater too much to do that.  You can always try to talk to a mod about banning me if you got a problem though and see what happens.  One moronic fan like you isn't going to stop me from posting on this board.  If you dont wanna agree with me fine by that but I am only giving my insights some might be wrong I'll admit that I am not a member of the coaching staff.  However, I go to all the games, I have played in the past for Mike Mansfield.  My dad played for Paul Ward, I knew him too and talked football with him in the past,and I help out the quarterback club and also support and donate money to some of the youth sports teams.  Not a coach of the youth football team either.  I wouldn't put the band in a football game either their talent is playing music not playing football.  Since you keep making assumptions about me though, it seems to me like you are some parent that had a kid out there playing and you must've heard some fan at the game that said your kid should be taken out and put the freshmen in.  I never said that to anyone as I cheer for the kids and holler at them at the games. Also I definetely did not want a senior to lose his spot so you can get over yourself if I punched a nerve.

I've been trying to bite my tongue but you act like I hate our senior class cause I said one player should be out there and you are saying I spit in face of every senior.  Then I call you out on what you said about senior leadership and you just ignore it.  Go ahead and delete yourself too while you are at it if I bother you that much.

Edit:  I am done talking about this with you, your moronic gibberish is a waste of mustang fans, coach t posters, and my time.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

No thank you I love my alma mater too much to do that. You can always try to talk to a mod about banning me if you got a problem though and see what happens. One moronic fan like you isn't going to stop me from posting on this board. If you dont wanna agree with me fine by that but I am only giving my insights some might be wrong I'll admit that I am not a member of the coaching staff. However, I go to all the games, I have played in the past for Mike Mansfield. My dad played for Paul Ward, I knew him too and talked football with him in the past,and I help out the quarterback club and also support and donate money to some of the youth sports teams. Not a coach of the youth football team either. I wouldn't put the band in a football game either their talent is playing music not playing football. Since you keep making assumptions about me though, it seems to me like you are some parent that had a kid out there playing and you must've heard some fan at the game that said your kid should be taken out and put the freshmen in. I never said that to anyone as I cheer for the kids and holler at them at the games. Also I definetely did not want a senior to lose his spot so you can get over yourself if I punched a nerve.

I've been trying to bite my tongue but you act like I hate our senior class cause I said one player should be out there and you are saying I spit in face of every senior. Then I call you out on what you said about senior leadership and you just ignore it. Go ahead and delete yourself too while you are at it if I bother you that much.

Edit: I am done talking about this with you, your moronic gibberish is a waste of mustang fans, coach t posters, and my time.

No sir you have me mistaken as well. Haven't had a kid play in a while. Last time I had a family member to cheer for was about 5 year's ago and that was my nephew. I find it hard to believe you talked football to anyone because you don't know football. So hopefully by next season you can talk football instead of the comedy that you speak. Good day toad