Fairview at Westmoreland rematch

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westmoreland is on quite a winning streak also. And the Eagles defense has been lights out. If Im not mistaken the last 4 opponents have been held to around 100 yards or less. Correct me if I'm wrong. CPA had better not overlook the Eagles if they make it there. You gotta play the game and anything is possible.

Uh...okay...lol

Are y'all preparing for next years matchup with Cannon co yet Antwan?

I would say that we had better be. If King, a freshman, had been able to play Friday night, we would have had five (5) freshmen starting. Took it on the chin this year, should be much improved next year. We lost two tackles and a freshman to be will more than likely to start and another frosh to be tackle will push for starting time. Lost the QB but will have a soph. that will be a threat both to throw AND run the ball. Very tough and fast and good football sense. He started this year on defense the last two games. All the rest of backfield returns. So, don't know many small schools that could have won many games with the injuries we had. As I said, got whipped this year, but Postie, what would Westie have done with five freshmen starting and the whole backfield, but QB,were frosh.and jr's? Not complaining about this year, I couldn't expect to do much better with the hand we were dealt. See you guys next year and good luck to Westmorland to win as many as you can. You're playing your best ball at this time. You and Steam keep the fire hot. Good luck!!