District 10AAA Post Season

pilgrim

Senator, Henry County beat Rossview  handily but I was really impressed with their RBs. Isaiah Johnson is the real deal., probably as good as any in Memphis. A second RB transferred in from Ft. Campbell and is really good. Their great QB over the past two years was injured in week one and hasn't returned. Hillsboro,McGavock,and Henry Co. scored over 40 on thier defense, but they have held others pretty well. I think they will  beat Central but won't guess at the score'.

GO BIG RED

So every time Rossview played a good team, they got beat... Central is a pretty good team.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senator, Henry County beat Rossview handily but I was really impressed with their RBs. Isaiah Johnson is the real deal., probably as good as any in Memphis. A second RB transferred in from Ft. Campbell and is really good. Their great QB over the past two years was injured in week one and hasn't returned. Hillsboro,McGavock,and Henry Co. scored over 40 on thier defense, but they have held others pretty well. I think they will beat Central but won't guess at the score'.

GO BIG RED

I agree OldDevil. Rossview ran all over Springfield. They put #7 in the wildcat and he did really well. I personally hope Central wins, but that is just me :).

So every time Rossview played a good team, they got beat... Central is a pretty good team.

Senator....I believe that the Rossview/Central game is the hardest pick on this week's Big One's contest.  I simply took the Hawks because of the home field (not that it's hostile) advantage figuring the long, long bus ride to Clarksville for Central will take its toll.  Now, if it were an experienced traveling team such as Ridgeway, Whitehaven, or even White Station or Mitchell, I'd probably have gone with the road team given their experience in long rode trips in November.  Again, I could be wrong....Central may win by 30.  Nonetheless, I've picked Rossview in a squeaker!

P.S.  A few weeks ago, I had my first visit to Marlow's on Elvis Presley near Whitehaven!  I will be returning soon I hope!  What grade do you give Marlow's in a BBQ, Rib, Smoked Turkey contest?

Edited by QBClubPrez

Senator....I believe that the Rossview/Central game is the hardest pick on this week's Big One's contest.  I simply took the Hawks because of the home field (not that it's hostile) advantage figuring the long, long bus ride to Clarksville for Central will take its toll.  Now, if it were an experienced traveling team such as Ridgeway, Whitehaven, or even White Station or Mitchell, I'd probably have gone with the road team given their experience in long rode trips in November.  Again, I could be wrong....Central may win by 30.  Nonetheless, I've picked Rossview in a squeaker!

P.S.  A few weeks ago, I had my first visit to Marlow's on Elvis Presley near Whitehaven!  I will be returning soon I hope!  What grade do you give Marlow's in a BBQ, Rib, Smoked Turkey contest?

Being a Whitehaven vet I must freely admit I have only eaten at Marlowe's once and it wasn't BBQ... My first time at Marlowe's was early this year.

My pick for BEST, Authentic Memphis BBQ (for NON-Pork eaters) is A&R BBQ... It's further North on Elvis Presley Blvd in South Memphis and there's one Downtown as well. Their Turkey Legs and Pulled Chicken are super str8.