Rankings Site

jcddmoon

We understand that many of these rankings will change.  Preseason rankings are always tough and there is no way to tell exactly who will be where.  Results from summer wrestling are very limited and we have found, not very accurate at predicting weigh classes in season.  At this point, many coaches do not even know what their lineup will look like in December or January. 

Our goal with preseason rankings is to get the wrestlers names out who we feel will be contenders, regardless of the weight class where they fall.  We do our best to project, based on our own knowledge and data analysis, as well as the input from several coaches and wrestling observers throughout the state where wrestlers might fall.  Admittedly there are several who will be out of place and we believe this is ok, as long as the wrestlers are recognized.

As the season progresses we will continue to post our own rankings but will allow our users to vote on who they believe are the top wrestlers. Our goal is to recognize the top wrestlers as well as providing a fun, informative, and interactive area to discuss wrestling. 

The amount of support we have received from the wrestling community in getting our endeavor from dream to reality has been amazing.  Thanks to everyone who has viewed, joined, and commented on our site.  We will always be striving to improve. 

BWL Admin

Edited by Rankguy
  • Upvote 1

Guys I appreciate the feedback, come on over to the site and lets discuss what you think is "wack"  I'd be happy to take your feedback and incorporate into the next round of rankings. As I'm sure you are aware, ranking is more an art than science. 

I would also be happy to add Hamm, Bray's, or anyone else that would like to do a complete rank list.  The more we have to discuss, the better aware we will all be of Tennessee wrestling, and after all, this is intended to create more awareness of our wrestlers.

Got to start somewhere! Kids and parents love it! Bray and Hamm has done a fine job, but voting is another fun way to do this. Hats off!

Got to start somewhere! Kids and parents love it! Bray and Hamm has done a fine job, but voting is another fun way to do this. Hats off!

I think I like the concept.  Yeah there is the 195 error Judo refers to but that will work itself out as was already demonstrated preseason...  but I give the rank guy credit and it will become clearer as the season matchups take place.  nothing wrong with starting somewhere...