JD Kyzer out as UTC Soccer Coach

Booger

Booger had about a 30 min chit chat with the AD this morning and think that we can expect a little more commitment to the program than they have ever given and some positive improvements going forward. Not all of what it needs financially; but a boost and good search for a decent resume. He wants a different bar; and it aint on the bottom. Lets see!

Booger had about a 30 min chit chat with the AD this morning and think that we can expect a little more commitment to the program than they have ever given and some positive improvements going forward. Not all of what it needs financially; but a boost and good search for a decent resume. He wants a different bar; and it aint on the bottom. Lets see!

Maybe you can git the church to help 'em out. 

I apologize.bag.gif

dopey.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

lmao Troll.  Booger just trying to get better soccer in Chatt!  More power to all of us who want to see Chattanooga take it's rightful place as a soccer town.  Our HS talent gets split up all over the place, but by 8th or 9th grade, they all know each other.  They just all go to different schools.  

Gavin personally trains my daughter. He is her ODP coach for two years now and he has a pipeline to Canada for their best players.

He will be a great coach for that school on many levels. He knows how to find talent, coach and raise money.

I never thought my daughter, or the great players here that know Gavin, would consider UTC but it's now a certainty.

Exchanged texts with Gavin. He's very excited about the new job. It will be interesting to see if his assistant Adam Grant goes with him? Adam is also a very well respected coach. An assistant at a Div 1 school told me that UTC got one great HC and may get a 2nd HC level coach if Coach Grant leaves his interim head coaching gig at Cumberland?

On big question is if the program is not fully funded he may not have 10/11 starters from Canada like he did at Cumberland. Time will tell.