Round 1: 3 Greenevillle (10-1) @ 2 Sullivan South (10-1)

SECPowerHouse

With Greenevilles Defense I really don't think this game will be that close at all. And it will be hard to stop our Run game. Signal mountain game made me feel real good about pass defense. Shut it down after adjustments in 2nd half

ive never really understood the whole "adjustments at halftime" thing....if you're getting smoked, toasted, burned or any other variation of bad news for your secondary, why on earth would any good coaching staff wait till half time to make adjustments? Seems to me if you can spot the problem quick enough, adjustments should be made on the fly, so, having said all this, i think the words "halftime adjustments" are just something us fans use....it especially cracks me up when i hear fans say " dont they know how to make halftime adjustments "......lol....my first thought is always, "well ofcourse not, they just all go sit down by thier lockers at halftime, drink gatoraide and talk about which cheerleaders they are going to.....ahem.....be taking to church sunday morn....hehehe....as for the game, i think Sullivan South when firing on all cylinders is far better than Sissy Mountain, cause the Weiger kid can run as good as most any other HS qb around. He's no quan with his legs, but quan is no Weiger with his arm, so the bottom line this game will be which team can will themselves to the win and i believe something really positive is currently happening to the Greene team and it couldnt happen at a better time. I am not confident that my DEVILS will blow out Sully,but i am VERY confident that they will win this game and move on. Besides, at this point does it really even matter how much you win by? no sir....survive and advance baby.

Thought I'd jerk the Southers chains a little

Hope Greeneville decleats em next week after running up the score tonight

When you've got a Freshman playing QB in the 2nd half with a running clock while almost exclusively using running plays and still scoring I just don't see what you can do about that. Hope both teams are healthy for next Friday night. Always love playing Greeneville.

• Upvote 1

A little upset your cyclones didn't get whooped by the Devils again? Lol don't worry at least when we whoop up on South it'll save Betsy the embarrassment ;)

Ill make sure send you a Cyclone shirt. We all know your true colors are orange and black.  But you are surrounded by all that green and just to scared to announce it. ( You are a CYCLONE CLOSET FAN)  Break free my friend come forth from the closet !!

Ill make sure send you a Cyclone shirt. We all know your true colors are orange and black. But you are surrounded by all that green and just to scared to announce it. ( You are a CYCLONE CLOSET FAN) Break free my friend come forth from the closet !!

I've hated Betsy since As long as I can remember lol. My blood runs Greene Devil Greene. I can't wait till Friday night though. Because I really don't expect this game to be as close as everyone thinks. Greeneville WILL WIN convincingly. Like I said this isn't the same Greeneville team from the Southa Stacy Carter Era. South will be so frustrated because they know what The Devils will do and won't be able to stop it. As long as the Devils don't do the penalty crap again they win convincingly.

I've hated Betsy since As long as I can remember lol. My blood runs Greene Devil Greene. I can't wait till Friday night though. Because I really don't expect this game to be as close as everyone thinks. Greeneville WILL WIN convincingly. Like I said this isn't the same Greeneville team from the Southa Stacy Carter Era. South will be so frustrated because they know what The Devils will do and won't be able to stop it. As long as the Devils don't do the penalty crap again they win convincingly.

Ahh It is also not the same South team either. ( In your private message I could not make out the address you wanted me to mail your Betsy Shirt to could you repeat it please?)  Do not worry I understand you do not want the green fan base to know you truly like Orange in Black. You secret is safe with me. :) 

Ahh It is also not the same South team either. ( In your private message I could not make out the address you wanted me to mail your Betsy Shirt to could you repeat it please?) Do not worry I understand you do not want the green fan base to know you truly like Orange in Black. You secret is safe with me. :)

wow is it so bad that Betsy is giving away free shirts lol hang in there you get to beat up on chucky Doak and west greene next year . Just hate your team chicken out of 4A ! Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

wow is it so bad that Betsy is giving away free shirts lol hang in there you get to beat up on chucky Doak and west greene next year . Just hate your team chicken out of 4A !

Believe me it wasn't the team that chicken out.We just do whatever the school decides they think is best and no body ever said they always make the right decisions.😳