Round 1: 3 Greenevillle (10-1) @ 2 Sullivan South (10-1)

SECPowerHouse

I'm calling B.S. On that Batman. Ballard hates DB as much as anyone.

Not as much as I did when I was wearing the Green.If he has a son playing for the Tribe,then he will love them as much as I have over the years.It's really an easy transition from everyone in Greene county hating you and everyone " everywhere " hating you.I really don't see him coming to Kingsport either,but I don't think he would be afraid of a challenge like that either if it were an open job.

Edited by BatmanDB

Not as much as I did when I was wearing the Green.If he has a son playing for the Tribe,then he will love them as much as I have over the years.It's really an easy transition from everyone in Greene county hating you and everyone " everywhere " hating you.I really don't see him coming to Kingsport either,but I don't think he would be afraid of a challenge like that either if it were an open job.

see, ive convinced myself that you are NOT a DB fan, you're just a huge fan of your sons and that is perfectly acceptable. So, having said that, as soon as ST gets thru, i fully expect you to shift your loyalties back where they rightfully belong.........with the Greene Team

Im gonna call this one as i see it have been to sully south several times in the past - i hate it  some of the rudest fans ever they have one of the worst places for the visitors to get to the other side most of the time you have to walk through everybody  to get to the far end just to go down the hill to get to the stands awful!  signal mt and harlan were some of our best trips we talked football for a while and the kids playing and the trip to get to each of there places A+ places  -Signal and Red Bank was there in 09 when we got by red bank 14-13  Great facilites and people would rather drive 3 hours again anyday than make that trip to sullyville!

I've been to Sullivan South Stadium many, many times. Never heard rude comments pointed to visitors, without cause. Worked the visitor concessions a number of times. No problems ever. Now if you start trash talking or being obnoxious on the home side, I imagine you'll get the same and more in return. As far as the little walk (Down some stairs and 200 Meters) to the visitor side; if you have the appropriate tags, I believe they have a few handicapped spaces on the visitor side.

see, ive convinced myself that you are NOT a DB fan, you're just a huge fan of your sons and that is perfectly acceptable. So, having said that, as soon as ST gets thru, i fully expect you to shift your loyalties back where they rightfully belong.........with the Greene Team

Actually I have enjoyed watching DB without one playing for the last few years.Without a doubt, I'm a much bigger fan of my kids and will turn on any team that I feel doesn't give them a fair deal.I wouldn't care if it's DB or the Devils if I still lived down there.To this game.South has a great QB and will push the Devils defense.I hope the Devil offense is a lot better then what I seen in the pre season.I'd like to see the Devils get their shot at Fulton

Actually I have enjoyed watching DB without one playing for the last few years.Without a doubt, I'm a much bigger fan of my kids and will turn on any team that I feel doesn't give them a fair deal.I wouldn't care if it's DB or the Devils if I still lived down there.To this game.South has a great QB and will push the Devils defense.I hope the Devil offense is a lot better then what I seen in the pre season.I'd like to see the Devils get their shot at Fulton

oh don't worry you will

the devils O is WAAAAAAYYYYY better than what you saw...night and day different. If Dabbs plays this saturday that gives us the speed factor. with Q and Dsquared in the backfield, it doesnt seem to matter if the Defenses know what's coming, they still havent been able to stop the "D Q express "....lol but even without Dabbs, there's still Jared Adams, Jalen Pruit and that other kids name that always escapes me, back there to get the job done....funny side note brother....pap reminded me earlier tonight who i first made videos for....LOL...leave it to him to rub some shite in on me

This isn't the same GREENEVILLE team south use to face Prior of 08! Greeneville wins this game very convincingly! BOOK IT!!!

Prior to 2008 you say. Well smarty pants, how about the very next season then, 2009 Greeneville team then? What happened that year at South? This year's Rebel team reminds me a lot of those 08-09 Rebel teams.

I'm no homer for either, but I find it comical that you're writing off this South team and looking on to Fulton. "Convincingly" I guess we'll see.

(2009 Gville at South: One if the best games I've ever witnessed. I hope this game is just as good for both sides' fans)