Round 1: 3 Greenevillle (10-1) @ 2 Sullivan South (10-1)

SECPowerHouse

He doesnt have much to throw to. Not trying to bash those young men, but Greeneville's DBs will have no problem guarding them. Who will he throw to then? Finally, Elizabethon had its way with South's defense in the run game. i'll be shocked if we dont run for over 300+ and you're senile if you think South will score more than 10 on Greeneville. 48-7 Greeneville 

Go Big Greene  :thumb:

You must have watched the first half because after south stopped the run, Betsy could do nothing in the air.

You must have watched the first half because after south stopped the run, Betsy could do nothing in the air.

No I watched the whole game. The only reason south stopped the run was because the RB got concussed. He was slashing and gashing that D. Better hope you can keep Quan, Desmond, Jalen and Jared off the field 😴😴 Edited by BillyBobby

Wow, a coach led that unsporting stuff at midfield. pregame, in the video.  Does Greeneville act like this every week?  with coaches leading that?  I'd say most people would call that very unsporting.  The zebras should have flagged you to start the game (bums).  I'm amazed the Greeneville AD and principal allow their coaches and players to act like this.  Low class guys.

That is a ritual that has been going on for years. If you would analyze the video or actually go to a game and see it in person you would see the truth. The Devils never cross the 50yd line in fact never even approach it they are on their own side on the 45 yd line. In this game it was Carter that approached the 50yd line. It is just what the devils do to get ready for the game and lets the other team know they better be ready to play.

That is a ritual that has been going on for years. If you would analyze the video or actually go to a game and see it in person you would see the truth. The Devils never cross the 50yd line in fact never even approach it they are on their own side on the 45 yd line. In this game it was Carter that approached the 50yd line. It is just what the devils do to get ready for the game and lets the other team know they better be ready to play.

whatever dude ... Carter is on the 45 yard line with their backs turned to Greeneville .. Bllod in the grass or whatever .... I just think its funny to think that they were complaining saying Fulton was YAPPING last year ... dont guees " Blood in the grass is YAPPING " ... LOL .. its just so funny how its OK when you do it .. but when someone else is accused of doing to Greeneville its classless .. OH by the Way THANKS for getting on the Falcon last year ... bet the Head Coach will rethink that if we both get by our opponents .. its gonna be tough cause IMO Fulton and Knox Cath are the 2 best in State and it could go either way ... winner of the game wins STATE ..  

I know that the cadence has been going on for sometime... However, when my son played 2009-2011 they never came to the 45! It sounds great when they do it, but we used to make fun of those teams that would try that crap on us. By the end of the games the #### whooping they put on those teams was intimidation enough! I support my Devils and hope the next set of kids and parents get to experience that ride, but do your intimidation with your play . Go Big GREENE!

whatever dude ... Carter is on the 45 yard line with their backs turned to Greeneville .. Bllod in the grass or whatever .... I just think its funny to think that they were complaining saying Fulton was YAPPING last year ... dont guees " Blood in the grass is YAPPING " ... LOL .. its just so funny how its OK when you do it .. but when someone else is accused of doing to Greeneville its classless .. OH by the Way THANKS for getting on the Falcon last year ... bet the Head Coach will rethink that if we both get by our opponents .. its gonna be tough cause IMO Fulton and Knox Cath are the 2 best in State and it could go either way ... winner of the game wins STATE ..  

I do not know what you are talking about classless. We did our routine at Fulton last year and they responded to it. I thought both teams at the 50 last year was an awesome site and it showed that both teams had confidence and would not back down and they both were having fun. Is that not what High school football is all about? My bet is if GHS and FHS face again this year the same thing will happen. There is  nothing wrong with pre game fun and excitement. Everyone gets too serious over petty little things. These are 15-18 year old kids having fun playing a game they love and being excited about it.

BTW only thing classless that I have ever witnessed at a HS game. Is loud mouth obnoxious woman using an electronic bull horn to talk trash during the whole game. Making fun of players and fans during the game. Do you have any Idea where that occurred? I will let you answer that one Dude!

BTW only thing classless that I have ever witnessed at a HS game. Is loud mouth obnoxious woman using an electronic bull horn to talk trash during the whole game. Making fun of players and fans during the game. Do you have any Idea where that occurred? I will let you answer that one Dude!

she is just passionate about the game baby I wouldn't call it classless... You should see her at the bball games when the players and refs can actually hear her lol... She is a die hard fulton fan at all sports you gotta love people like that...

I do not know what you are talking about classless. We did our routine at Fulton last year and they responded to it. I thought both teams at the 50 last year was an awesome site and it showed that both teams had confidence and would not back down and they both were having fun. Is that not what High school football is all about? My bet is if GHS and FHS face again this year the same thing will happen. There is  nothing wrong with pre game fun and excitement. Everyone gets too serious over petty little things. These are 15-18 year old kids having fun playing a game they love and being excited about it.

With that logic… Let's bring back taunting after a big hit. Spiking the ball and doing a fun teenage dance after a touchdown. Why is a 45 second taunting ritual at midfield ok during warm-ups, yet standing above and staring down your tackled opponent is unsportsman like. Wasn't it Maryland that just 2 weeks ago got a 15 yard penalty and a $10,000 from the conference for not shaking hands before the game. Maybe if they would have said we're going to make the grass grow with your blood... everything would have been alright. It's not what you say that is offensive…. it's where you do it and the reaction you are hoping to get. Intimidation??? Have you ever scared a team back to the 35 yard line before with your stomping chant? You take it to a level so that the coaches and refs have to seperate the two teams before something does happen.  

Call it what you want… but it is classless in everyone else's eyes. You justify it because it's now a part of your culture. You have desensitized yourself from being a good sport because it sounds cool and they've been doing it for years.