Round 1: 3 Greenevillle (10-1) @ 2 Sullivan South (10-1)

SECPowerHouse

Come on barb, everybody likes extra sprinkles. Pistascio is gross. Not sure how this this highjacked the thread, so I'll try to right the ship. Pudding prediction:

Greeneville 28

Sullivan South 35

Laughing out loud literally. Our defense hasn't given up 35 all year. We've faced better offenses too.. South won't score more than 14.

49-7 my prediction

Go Big Greene

I've been to Sullivan South Stadium many, many times. Never heard rude comments pointed to visitors, without cause. Worked the visitor concessions a number of times. No problems ever. Now if you start trash talking or being obnoxious on the home side, I imagine you'll get the same and more in return. As far as the little walk (Down some stairs and 200 Meters) to the visitor side; if you have the appropriate tags, I believe they have a few handicapped spaces on the visitor side.

I am starting to believe that some of the Greenville vans on here jhilts are first cousins to DB "the peoples paper champions ".  The confidence is coming out of their ears!!!!! The only difference is that Greenville actually won a championship a few years ago, so they deserve a bit of confidence. I believe that they are the favorite but I hope it will be a good game. As for the fans I have never seen anything bad, as for the parking and visitors sections. Suck it up buttercup!!! That is why it is called a HOME FIELD. Walk a little bit and sit in the sucky visitors section.

Weather is going to be a big factor in this one. South may have trouble throwing the ball. I wonder if the QB has practiced throwing with a glove on?

Kick offs and punts will be shorter and erratic, so aggressive returns could result in big plays.

The team that can rely on a solid running game is going to win a low scoring game.

There haven't been many high school games played in Tennessee with temps below freezing.  

Weather is going to be a big factor in this one. South may have trouble throwing the ball. I wonder if the QB has practiced throwing with a glove on?

Kick offs and punts will be shorter and erratic, so aggressive returns could result in big plays.

The team that can rely on a solid running game is going to win a low scoring game.

There haven't been many high school games played in Tennessee with temps below freezing.

won't be low scoring for one team. 😊 Greeneville does nothing but run and a little rain won't stop the Greene Devils.

Greeneville can throw the ball also. Just don't ever need too. Look back 2010 and 2011...we want all the way with a run heavy team

2011 yall ran the spread with the big DE playing rb... and in 2010 yall had Willy C I doubt yall have anybody running a 4.3 at qb nor do yall have mr football 260 lb DE at rb... So like I said yall will have to throw the ball sooner or later and until it's proven I don't think you can count on it... I like when Greeneville fans are confident like this though coach t is just better when yall are...

2011 yall ran the spread with the big DE playing rb... and in 2010 yall had Willy C I doubt yall have anybody running a 4.3 at qb nor do yall have mr football 260 lb DE at rb... So like I said yall will have to throw the ball sooner or later and until it's proven I don't think you can count on it... I like when Greeneville fans are confident like this though coach t is just better when yall are...

our QB is very similar to Willy he does the same things week after week. Our big rb was Jamel Hall who did play in d line but your think of Mr.Football Terrell Rollins